Holi Hai!

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu and Akshara come downstairs, they overhear their families talking...*

"Swarna ji, we'll be waiting for you at the Holi party tomorrow" Manjari smiles. 

"Yes, Manjari ji, it's a really special holi for both the families as we have two newly married couples..." Swarna replies. 

"So....it's holi tomorrow Akshara ji...be ready to drown in my colours" Abhi grins.

"Accha ji... well, is that a challenge?" Akshara smirks.

"Of course it is... let's see who will apply colour to the other person first...you or me" Abhi challenges her. 

"And whoever wins, gets one wish that the other person cannot at all deny! Deal?" Akshara says. 

"Deal!" Abhi laughs.

xx

Abhimanyu

"Beta Abhi, get up...it's Holi today and the Goenkas will be here soon!" Manjari tries to wake Abhimanyu up.

*Abhimanyu in his half-sleep is reminded of the challenge he gave to Akshara*

"Shit, I gotta plan something" he wakes up with a jerk.

"Plan?" Manjari asks confused.

"Umm... nothing maa, Happy Holi" he smiles and touches Manjari's feet. "I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes."

xx

Akshara

"I need to win this challenge and I need a solid plan" she thinks on her way to the Birla House. "All the plans I've thought of since yesterday are weak, Abhi won't get trapped with them."

"Akshu, you sure this kurta isn't a little loose and looks alright?" Kairav asks gesturing towards his kurta.

"Lose. No. No bhaiyya, I won't lose" Akshara fumbles.

"What? Akshu I'm talking about the kurta..." he asks, a little confused.

"Umm...bhaiyya, you'e looking really nice" she replies.

Akshara, you're an idiot. Think, think, think!

xx

Abhimanyu

Akshara will be here soon. Think Abhi, Think!

*Just as Abhi is in deep thought, he sees the Goenkas walking in...He looks around for Akshara but she is not with them...

He touches the feet of the Goenka elders and looks questioningly at Kairav who zips his mouth in a gesture of silence*

Oh, okay Akshara. So this is how we're playing, is it?

*While both the families meet and greet each other, Abhi keeps looking around for Akshara...

Suddenly he hears the sound of anklets from behind a pole...

But when he turns around, he finds no one...

He continues to follow the sound of the anklets but is not able to find Akshara...*

"Please na Akshara, I just want to see you once...we can begin with the challenge after that...pleaseee...." Abhi says with a puppy face.

"I love you Abhi" he hears from behind him and when he turns it's as if everything stops.

*There in front of him is his Akshara, wearing a white crop top and flared long skirt, boho jewellery and a smile that makes his heart stop...

Abhi is not able to form words as Akshara's beauty leaves him speechless one more time*

Abhi, what are you doing? Say something...You have a challenge to win...you idiot!

"I love you Abhi" she repeats "but you can't fool me" she sticks out her tongue to him, laughs and runs away. 

*Abhi runs after her while she dodges him...

As he is about to reach her, she trips and falls*

"Aksharaaa...." he runs to her.

"Ouch...Abhi....Abhi my foot....ouch, it's hurting" she cries in pain. 

*He lifts her up and carries her inside the house, into their room...

He makes her sit on the bed and goes to get the first aid box.

As he turns around, he sees that Akshara is missing!*

"Akshara...Aksh-"

*Akshara comes from behind him and smears colours all over his face*

"Happyyyy Holii Abhiiii" she giggles.

*Abhi holds her hands and pulls her to him*

"You are a cheater, Mrs. Akshara Birla, a big, big cheater" Abhi fakes anger.

"What did I do, pati-dev?" she mocks innocence.

"Let me show you what you did" he starts walking closer and closer to her while she keeps taking a step back until her back is against the wall.

"You" he takes both her hands and holds them above her head.

"Are" his face gets closer to hers.

"A" he touches his colour-smeared cheek to hers.

"Cheater" he rubs his cheek with hers and applies colour to her.

*He repeats the same with her other cheek as Akshara inhales a sharp breath*

"Abhi-" she moans as Abhimanyu kisses her neck and takes colour from the nearby table and smears in on her arms. 

*He takes some more colour and applies it to her neck while kissing her cleavage* "Abhii...please" she says breathlessly.

*He moves further down and kisses her navel while applying colour to her stomach*

"Baby...." she moans desperately. 

*As she is expecting Abhi to get closer to her, Abhi gets up and leaves her hanging*

"This....is your punishment" he smiles devilishly "for cheating and not playing the challenge in a fair manner" 

"And what about my victory reward?" she asks with a slight smile.

"That you'll get...but first I need the compensation of my defeat" he says in an instance and holds her neck, smashing his lips onto hers, kissing her with love, passion, longing and possession.

*She responds by kissing him back with the same intensity...

Suddenly, Manjari's voice interrupts them*

"Beta Abhi...." he hears his mom calling him from the corridor.

"Coming, maaaa" he responds.

"I'll just be back, okay" he whispers and kisses her nose.

"Yeah, I need to touch up too..." she says as he goes out.

Akshara

*As Abhi goes to see Manjari, Akshara goes to the dressing table and starts to apply lipstick...

Suddenly, she hears footsteps behind her*

"Abhi..." she smiles.

"Hello Akshu...." she hears a voice reply.

*She sees a figure in the mirror, standing behind her...a man with colour all over his face*

"We meet again, Akshu" he says creepily.

"N--Nikhil-" Akshara's voice is barely audible.

Author's Note: Hi Guys, Happy Holi!!! Hope you had a great day. 

How are you all, in general?