YES! YES! YES!

Abhimanyu

"Ahm..." Says Harsh, "since you both got married in a hurry and without any proper celebrations, we have planned to get you both married again, with all the rituals and functions!"

*Abhimanyu and Akshara look at each other and scream in joy while Kairav brings out the part poppers!!!

The families dance and celebrate the happy news with the soon-to-be-married-again couple in the middle*

xx

"So....umm....I wanted to take Akshara for her birthday surprise and I need your help for that" Abhi says to Neil.

"Surprise? But bro we've already given her a surprise and she was actually surprised!" Neil grins. 

"Neil beta... do you want me to tell maa about all your ex girlfriends or will you help me?" Abhi says with a smirk.

"Bro, this is cheating...but for Akshara bhabhi, I'll do anything" he smiles. 

xx

"Umm, maa...I got a call from a patient who I need to see urgently... so I'll go and see him and I'll be back here before dinner time" Abhi says nervously. 

"Alright beta, we'll be here in the Goenka Villa only because we need to finalise a lot of things for your wedding" Manjari smiles. 

*Abhi says bye to everyone and notices that Akshara is a little upset about him leaving her here...

He smiles and waves bye to her*

xx

Akshara

I miss you already Abhi...why did you have to go right now, just when our wedding was announced!

*As Akshara is talking to herself, Aarohi comes to her*

"Akshu, I just told Mimi that I saw a really pretty dress that I want you to wear on your engagement... and we need to go there as soon as possible, otherwise it'll get sold out" Aarohi says. 

"Aaru, you can get it for me na...I don't want to go out right now" Akshara cribs. 

"Chup! You're going with me and that's final" Aarohi takes her hand and leads her away.

xx

*As Aarohi parks the car in front of a huge villa, Akshara is a little confused...*

"Aaru...is this-" 

"Shh... you talk so much Akshu! Just wait na" Aarohi scolds her playfully. "Chalo, let's go inside"

*As Akshara starts walking, a pair of hands cover her eyes from behind...

Akshara takes a deep breath* 

"Abhiiii" 

"Shhh....keep your eyes closed" he says as he takes out a red blindfold and ties it on her eyes.

*He picks her up and takes her to a secluded garden*

xx

Akshara

*As Abhi puts her back on her feet and removes the blindfold, Akshara sees the most beautiful sight in front of her...

The entire garden is decorated with fairy lights, dream catchers and scented candles.

In the middle is a table with a cactus in the center*

"Cactus?" Akshara starts laughing.

*Abhi keeps looking at Akshara while she laughs until her eyes turn watery*

"Yeah, because I prefer a cactus over a rose, remember?" He grins.

*Akshara blushes as she remembers their first ever conversation...

Abhi walks closer to her and cups her face...

He kisses the blush on her cheeks and they turn even more red*

"Abhiii" she breathes heavily as Abhi kisses her other cheek.

"Akshara....." he whispers as his lips touch hers and their kiss deepens with each passing second until they both turn breathless.

"Happy Birthday, Akshara... this is just the first of the many, many more that we're going to celebrate until we turn old and grey... but you know what..." he looks into her eyes as he speaks "you will still be the most beautiful woman even then..." he kisses her again as she lifts on her tip toes to respond to the kiss.

*Then as Akshara is just getting over the after effects of the intoxicating kiss, she sees Abhi on his knees...

Abhi holds her hand and kisses it*

"Akshara, I love you. I love you so so much. I think I fell in love with you even before I knew...at the moment when I heard your voice... but every day that I've spent with you since, I've fallen more and more in love with you... I won't say that whatever happened was right... but I would be lying if I said that I regret it... just calling you my wife is the best feeling in this world...but this time, I want to do everything right...

So, Mrs. Akshara Birla, will you marry me again and make me the luckiest man on this planet for a second time.... because there's no way I will ever be able to survive this life without you" Abhimanyu says as a tear rolls down his eye.

Akshara sits down next to him with tears smearing her face as she nods and hugs him tight*

"Yes, yes, yes Abhi! A thousand times yes!" she says as they laugh amidst their tears, not believing the fairy tale they're living in real.

xx

Abhimanyu

*As Akshara and Abhimanyu separately return to the Goenka Villa, they see both the families at the dinner table, laughing about something...

They join the others and Swarna makes Abhi eat double the diet that he usually does...

As the families end the dinner on a joyful note, Manjari speaks up*

"Abhi, Akshara...we called up the panditji and we've decided that your engagement would be day after tomorrow" she smiles.

 *Akshara and Abhimanyu exchange happy glances while the Birlas say their bye-byes to the Goenkas*

"Chalo Abhi beta, let's go" Manjari says.

"Come on, Akshara" Abhi takes her hand.

"Oh no no no... did we forget to mention that Akshara will be staying at the Goenka Villa till you get married?" Swarna says.

"Whatttt?" Abhi and Akshara say simultaneously.

"The bride and groom can't live together, obviously!" Manjari laughs.

"But maa... we're already married!" Abhi rants. 

"Abhiii... rules are rules and we want no arguments!" Manjari fake scolds him.

*Abhi and Akshara look at each other with a sad expression on their faces*

"Bye" says Manjari as she takes Abhi's hand and they walk away while a desperate Abhi keeps looking at his Akshara.

Author's note: Hi Guys, I'm back!! Thankyou for being so so patient. 

As always, waitingggg for your feedback :")