Hope

Akshara

*The engagement ceremony starts and Kairav and Anisha exchange rings. The families are really happy to see the love birds finally uniting*

Akshara then announces that she has a special surprise for her dearest brother...

She hears a scoff in the background from Aarohi who mutters something like "God!Here comes this girl's drama again!"

Akshara manages to supress the tears that are welling up in her eyes and goes on to fetch a box from the table nearby.

She then gives it to Kairav who is left speechless...

Kairav- "Akshu...this box...I don't know what to say..."

He starts looking at the things inside and a tear rolls down his eye while Anisha gives him a reassuring smile and holds his hand tightly...

Akshara- "Bhaiyya, this box contains all those things that mumma-papa really loved. It has a frog and a lioness toy, our family photo, mumma's ghungroos, papa and your favourite kachoris and mumma's favourite flowers- roses..."

*When Abhi hears this, he realises his mistake*

Maybe she isn't that bad, afterall.

*Akshara hugs Kairav and Anisha and Kairav kisses her forehead*

*Akshara then gets another bunch of roses and gives one each to everyone as a reminder of Kartik and Naira's presence.

When she reaches in front of Abhi, she holds out her hand that was holding the rose. As Abhi moves forward to take it, she pulls her hand back.*

Akshara- "Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to get you a cactus. But from what I've heard, your anger can turn this rose into a cactus too."

*Abhi is stunned while Akshu walks closer to him*

No, my first impression of her was absolutely right.

She whispers, "Next time, be careful before you mess with---"

*Suddenly, she trips on the carpet and Abhi immediately holds her. With one hand holding her face, Abhi cannot help but touch the hair falling on her face*

*They share an eye lock that may have been a little too romantic.

 Suddenly, the DJ starts playing the music and they come back to reality*

Abhi- "People who fall on other people out of nowhere shouldn't be the ones talking about 'being careful'. Okay, dulhe ki behen?" He smirks.

*And this time Abhi walks off without sparing her another  glance. 

A furious Akshara also walks away...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu

Where is she? How am I supposed to find her? 

*Abhi was again lost in thoughts when he heard someone calling out*

"Aarohi, come here, we're clicking pictures!"

Aarohi? As in Miss A?

"Hold on a minute, Aditi. Cominggg!"

Another A? Yaar, this won't work!

Abhi- "Maybe... I should directly ask Maa about her."

*He goes to his mother and takes her aside from the crowd*

Abhi- "Maa.... actually....that"

Manjari- "What happened beta? Tell me."

Abhi- "Maa... that girl..."

Manjari- "Girl? What girl? Do you like someone? Are you finally getting married? Do I know her? Can I meet her?" 

Abhi- "Maaaa! Bas Maa, how many questions are you going to ask? And no, nothing like that. You know, let's just leave it." 

Manjari- "Arre Abhi...." 

Abhi walks away thinking that he needs to find another way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The party ends on a high note with both the families singing and dancing together*

*As Abhi walks towards the exit, there's just one thought running in his head*

I couldn't find her today. But I need to, otherwise this confusion is going to trouble me forever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*That night Abhi lay on his couch while that mysterious voice kept running in his head*

O Kanha, ab to murli ki....

*And this melody was a lullaby for him. For the first time in many years, he slept peacefully through the night*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Abhi walked down the stairs next morning, he saw Manjari and Neil discussing something

He touched Manjari's feet and gave Neil a pat on his back.*

Abhi- "Maa, I'm leaving for a surgery. But don't worry, I'll reach the Goenka Villa on time for the Sangeet." 

*Manjari and Neil gasp*

Manjari- "Abhi beta, are you okay? Did you just say you'll come to the sangeet?"

Neil- "Bro, did you drink something by mistake last night?"

*Manjari and Neil start laughing while Abhi rolls his eyes*

Abhi- "Maa, I'll see you in the evening. Bye."

I'm sorry Maa but I'll surely tell you everything once I get to know her. And if the only way to do that is to attend another noisy event, then I'm up for it!

*Abhi walks off with a smile on his face and hope in his heart*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara

Aarohi- "Don't start crying again, Akshara. All I'm asking is if there are any more 'surprises' from your end because I'm honestly done with your emotional drama. You can fool the family with all that but not me!"

*Aarohi walks off to the hall for the party while Akshara tries hard to control her tears*

I can't cry today. It's a big day for Kairav bhaiyya and I won't spoil it.

Mumma, I wish you were here. Kairav bhaiyya says you believed that God sends an angel for everyone. You were mine. But now, what am I supposed to do?

Will I ever find an angel again?