Fear

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu reaches the corridor, he sees that Manjari isn't there...
He looks around but doesn't find her. He sees a waiter nearby "Have you seen Manjari ma'am around?"

"Yes sir, she just went downstairs, she was looking for you and she seemed worried" he replies.

Abhimanyu goes downstairs, worried for Manjari...
When he reaches the lawn where everybody else is, he sees Manjari dancing.

"Maa, what happened, are you okay?" He asks, a little confused.

"Yes beta, do you still need help with your kurta?" she asks.

"My kurta?"

"Yes beta, a waiter told me that your kurta got torn and that you were looking for me... when I was going towards your room, he told me it has been sorted and that you've gone downstairs..."

*Abhi cannot understand what's going on... he remembers the waiter who told him about Manjari being worried...*

"Umm...ya Maa, everything's sorted... I'll just be back" he starts pacing towards his room.

*As Abhimanyu runs towards his room, a strange feeling surrounds him...he starts to feel uneasy as he rushes towards his room where Akshara is waiting for him*

Akshara

*Akshara wakes up and finds herself in a familiar looking room...
Her head is spinning and she finds it hard to make out what's happening around her...*

"Oh, you're awake, Akshu...." she hears a voice and the flashbacks coming rushing back to her.

*She is reminded of how she saw Nikhil in the mirror and just as she was about to shout and scream, he stuck an injection in her arm that took away her consciousness...

The last thing that she saw before her eyes closed was a picture of her and Abhi, where she's laughing and Abhi is looking at her with a mesmerized look on his face...

It was clicked just yesterday on their engagement and Abhi already had it framed on their bedroom wall...

But then the reality hit her and she fell unconscious while a tear slipped down her cheek*

"What happened Akshu?" Nikhil comes and sits next to her... He touches the hair falling on her face and tucks them behind her ear... "You're just where you should be Akshu...with me...with your Nikhil" he smiles foolishly.

"And I know you're wondering where we are...looks familiar no?" he smirks.

"Abhiii..." she whispers as she realises where she is.

"Yes... we're in the Birla House only...and this is your Abhi's childhood bedroom...he must've told you, right?"

"Nikhil, please don't-" she cringes as Nikhil runs his finger tips along her jawline...

"N-N-Nikhil" she says, afraid of what's coming.

"A-A-Akshu" he mocks her.

*Akshara closes her eyes, in fear and disgust*

"No, no , no Akshu.... look at me, look at your man" he smirks.

*He uses his finger tip to lift her chin with a jerk and then grinds his teeth* "I'm your man Akshu, you know why? Because I own you now... you are mine to do...what I please" he tries to get closer to her...

As she tries to move back, he holds her hand "No Akshu, you're not getting away from me...not this time" he says as he hardens his grip on her hand, leaving marks over her wrist.

"Nikhil...please listen to me" Akshara cries.

"What will you say Akshu? That you're married to that bastard?" he smirks "I know that Akshu...I now you married him" he growls...

"But you know what, a marriage is incomplete without suhagraat... and well now that you're planning to marry him again... let's change the rules a little.

This time the suhagraat will come before the marriage and we'll make sure your would-be-husband gets a proper glimpse of our special union" he laughs devilishly...

"But what if...he refuses to even see your face after he sees this video of ours?" he fakes sadness "What will you do Akshu?"

"Who will marry you then?" he continues to mock her fearful state... poor Abhimanyu...he has no idea what's about to hit him!" he says as gets closer to Akshara...

Author's note: What do you think will happen next??

P.S will try to upload the next part as soon as possible!