Rage

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu reaches his room, he finds it empty...*

"Akshara" he says out loud. "Akshara...this is not the time for a prank baby, please come out" He waits for a second but hears not response...

"Akshara...baby please...don't tease your Abhi right now" he says as he feels a weight pulling down his chest. 

"Aksharaaa" he screams but he still gets no response. 

*He rushes to the bathroom and then to the corridor but a pin-drop silence greets him...*

"Aksh..." he cries. 

Akshara

*Nikhil gets closer to Akshara and picks up a towel from the table...

"You know why I specifically chose his room? 

I want to see the look on his face when he sees our video, me and his so-called wife, on his bed!" he laughs.

He pulls Akshara by her arm and forcefully makes her sit on the chair nearby*

"Akshu...shhh" he whispers as she cries. "If you make a single sound...you'll have to see my worst side...and I really don't want to hurt you my dear Akshu" 

"Nikhil-" she hiccups while crying..."please let me go" tears stream down her face...

"Akshu, come on, be a good girl...let me wipe this stupid colour from your face so that I can colour you in my colours...I want to see you drowned in my favourite colours Akshu" he says crazily. 

"Come on, smile now...look there and give me that pretty smile of yours" he points towards the camera that he has placed on the dressing table that is recording the entire visual. 

*He rubs the colour off her face as she looks into the camera, fear and humiliation reflecting in her eyes..*

Abhi...Abhi I need you! Please baby, please come here. Her heart sends a desperate silent cry.

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu roams around the corridor, he calls up Neil and tells him to inform the family that Akshara is missing...

Soon, a panic filled family joins him and everybody starts looking for Akshara...

Abhi runs all around but suddenly a sparkling thing catches his eye.

He runs and picks it up only to realise that it's Akshara's anklet...the one that she was teasing him with earlier...

He notices that the anklet was lying on the staircase that is leading to the third floor corridor...

Suddenly he hears a loud scream*

Akshara

*Nikhil gets up and goes to get the holi colours from the dressing table, flashing a devilish smile towards the camera...*

"Umm... which colour should I apply on you Akshu?" he pretends to think "Uhh...pink...it'll match those gorgeous lips of yours that would soon be on me" he walks towards her with the plate full of colour as she shivers. 

*He takes the colour and smears it on her neck while she cringes and cries at the touch*

"It's your turn now Akshu...colour me and make me yours" she smiles creepily. 

*Akshara decides that this is her final chance to get away from him... she picks up the colour and throws it into Nikhil's eyes, while pushing him away...