Katy

"I messed up?"

Surprised at her outburst, I watched as Gracie rose to her feet.

"You don't get to tell me, that I messed up." She snarled with a sort of uncharacteristic venom, "Did I tell you that you messed up when you stuffed enough food to feed a starving nation down your gullet?"

Feeling as if I had been punched in the face I took a small step back.

"You are no different then me." Gracie continued, "You and me, we're the same. You know that itch you get when you want to, need to eat?"

Feeling sick I looked down.

"That need to eat." She carried on, "That feeling that all that matters is getting that Twinkie out of its packaging and into your mouth... I know that feeling. It's not that I want to lie, I need to lie."

Feeling my eyes well with tears I trailed them upwards to Gracie's face.

"I get this thrill when I do it." She continued, "The more believable it is, the better. The more I make you believe, the more I believe. I know somewhere deep deep down that it's not real. That I'm just a freak who lied all her friends away."

"Gracie..." I mumbled.

"You feel better when you eat." She whispered dejectedly, "I know you do, it sucks after, but in the moment, it helps, it's a distraction... Lying is my distraction."

Realization washing over me I watched as Gracie reached up and rubbed her eyes on the back of her hand. Unsure of what exactly I was supposed to say, I hesitated a moment before speaking, "I'm sorry."

Smiling at me sadly, Gracie opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by her sister's harsh, barking laugh.

"You guys are both freaks."

"Oh and you're not?" Gracie spat, "You strip nude for perverted old creeps on the internet!"

"I'm internet famous! I have a million followers on Instagram!" Corinne snapped.

"So?" I spoke up.

"What do you mean so?" Corrine demanded, "One million people follow me...How can I put this so you'll understand... I have more followers then you eat in a day... that's a lot."

"Why don't you shut up." Gracie spoke up coming to my defense.

"Don't you dare try and act like a hero." Corrine laughed, "You still haven't even told her the truth."

Frowning, I tore my gaze from Corinne and looked to Gracie.

"Shut up." Gracie warned her sister, not daring to meet my gaze.

Smirking, Corrine, pushed Elliot away from her and stood up.

"She doesn't like you." She informed me.

"Stop." Gracie said seriously, "I'm serious Corrine."

Holding her hands up in Surrender, Corrine leaned back against the wall.

"Thank you." Gracie sighed.

Smirking, Corinne narrowed her eyes and turned to me, "Crusher doesn't have a brother."

Feeling my eyes widen, I turned to Gracie, "You're still lying?"

"No." she replied seriously.

"He has a sister." Corrine continued, "And she's a taxidermist."

Feeling my heart plummet to my stomach and chills run down my spine I looked down at Elliot who was looking innocently up at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I whispered, "That was your plan? To kill him? This whole time!"

"He was going to pay me." Gracie mumbled, "My parents want me to move out, I can't find a job, it seemed like a good idea."

"You can't find a job because you have blue hair!" I cried, "You can't just kidnap an animal so you can make a fast buck stuffing him full of sawdust!"

Wincing, Gracie looked down.

"Me and you, we're not the same." I informed her, "Yes, eating makes me feel better....But I would never, hurt someone else to do it. You don't care about anyone but yourself."

"Katy..." Gracie sighed.

"Save it." I snapped, "I realize you're not who I thought I was, I was willing to get to know you. But you're not someone I want to waste my time on."

Frowning, Gracie opened her mouth to reply when the doors were pried open noisily.

Startled I looked up to find a man in a blue janitor's jumpsuit staring back at me. A frown furrowed his features as he took us in, however after a moment his eyebrows raised and his mouth fell open in surprise.

"It's you!" he shouted, "The ones from the news! I found you!"