Katy

"Come on Katy! You can do it! We only have three more laps!"

Wiping the sweat which was threatening to drip down my forehead and into my eyes, on the back of my wrist I glowered at Seirra who was jogging backwards in front of me.

"You're going to feel so good when you finish!" she babbled.

"As much as I appreciate the motivational quotes, I'm not going to make it three more laps." I informed her breathlessly, "I've got a major case of chub rub."

"What is that?" Sierra demanded, sounding repulsed.

"It's when your thighs rub together." I grumbled, "But I wouldn't expect you to know what that is since you look like Kate Upton."

"No, I'm smaller then her. I'm more like Kendall Jenner."

"Of course you are." I grumbled, "Which is why your legs to rub together like a cricket's and leave you with an agonizingly raw, burning rash."

"Oh!" Sierra breathed, stopping and waiting for me to catch up then walking next to me, "Is that like bra raw?"

"What?" Calum, who was lapping me for the second time, asked.

"Bra raw." Seirra repeated, "It's when your bra is too tight."

Cocking an eyebrow, Calum continued past him.

"This really hurts." I announced, "I need to stop."

Sighing, Seirra stopped next to me and cupping her hands around her mouth shouted, "Calum! Come back! We're done."

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Don't be." she replied, reaching over and hugging me.

My entire body contracting as if I expected her touch to burn, I tentatively reached out and patted her back awkwardly.

"Good job!" she praised, "Isn't this so much better then sitting on the couch!"

"Sure." I answered as Calum slowed to a stop next to us.

"What's up?" he questioned, wiping his face off on the hem of his shirt.

"We're all done." Sierra announced.

Flashing her an appreciative smile for her use of we instead of she, I waited for Calum's response.

"Okay." he panted, "What are we doing now?"

"Eating." she answered.

"Why would we do that?" I demanded incredulously, "We just worked out? Why would we ruin it?"

"Yeah, I'm with Katy on this one." Calum said slowly.

"We're going to make something healthy." Sierra responded, "Let's go to my house."

I didn't know what to expect. 

For some reason I'd imagined Sierra living in a moat surrounded castle, guarded by British dudes in tall fluffy hats, however I couldn't have been more wrong.

The house was small, only one story tall and made of cheap, plastic siding which was a grotesque puke green color. The grass was long, yellowing and covered in the fallen leaves from the bare tree which seemed to be one with the house, making it impossible to tell whether the house was holding it up or the other way around.

There was a beat up tan Neon in the driveway parked beside a rusty basketball net and on the porch was a small assortment of cheap, plastic Halloween decorations sitting amidst the molding, prematurely carved Jack o'lanterns. 

"Is this your house?" Calum questioned slowly.

"It's complicated." Sierra laughed, climbing out of the backseat and motioning for us to do the same.

Exiting the vehicle behind her, I looked around at the lower class neighborhood in confusion.

"Sierra what are we doing here?" Calum asked.

"This place is more of a home to me then my real house." she answered, leading the way up to the front door.

"What is this place?" I pressed.

Smilling in response, she reached out and knocked six times on the faded front door.

Almost immediately the door swung open to reveal a tiny tan woman, whose face lit up like a Christmas tree at the sight of Sierra.

"Hola!" Sierra greeted, bending down and hugging the little apron clad woman.

"Hola," the woman laughed, "What are you doing here Flaca?"

"Can we use your kitchen?" Sierra asked.

Seeming confused, the woman looked between Calum and I, probably chalking us up to either be the worlds strangest odd couple.

"Bubbie these are my friends Calum and Katy." Sierra informed her, picking up on her confusion, "Katy and Calum this is my Mommy."

"Sierra." Bubbie scolded, swatting her backside playfully, "You would break your Mother's heart if she heard you say that."

Sighing, Sierra rolled her eyes, "Bubbie raised me, she's my Mom, for all intensive purposes."

"I'm her nanny." Bubbie said, shaking her head, "And she's a ninny. Why are you going to use my little kitchen when you have a Food Network set at your own house?"

"I need your help." Sierra replied innocently, "We want something healthy. And all we have at home is cheese and takeout."

"I see." Bubbie chuckled, "That makes more since. Come inside, let's get you three something to eat."