Alayna (the girl in the next bed)

My parents are going to kill me when they get back from New York.

I crashed the Beamer.

Looking down at my cast covered arms I wonder how I'm supposed to wipe myself, I can't feed myself.

I'll have to be spoon fed so I don't end up like the person on the other side of the curtain.

They have an eating disorder and now they're dying.

That's what it sounds like anyway.

They used that thing you see on TV where they shock your chest. You know it's serious when they use that.

There's a lot of voices on the other side of the curtain. I wish it would fall down. I'm bored and it sounds like Grey's Anatomy. I love Grey's Anatomy.

While I'm thinking about Grey's Anatomy the chubby blonde girl from the emergency room desk comes in and offers me water, again.

She's always offering me water, I want to throw it in her face.

I'm trying to listen to the drama unfolding on the other side of the curtain and she has to come in and ruin.

She tells me I'm going upstairs then two guys, one old and kind of ugly, the other super hot are pushing my bed.

We pass the next bed on the way to the elevator . It's a boy. He looks like a goner. I hope he's not, he looks kind of like my boyfriend.

I find myself wishing that I hadn't seen what was on the other side of the curtain.