Chapter 6 - Spoiled Brat

"Hey, sleepyhead," Xavier teased, nudging my shoulder gently as I stirred from my slumber.

I blinked my eyes open, momentarily disoriented by the change in surroundings. "Huh? Are we...? Oh, we've landed," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes to chase away the remnants of sleep.

Xavier nodded with a smile. "Rise and shine sunshine"

I mustered a tired smile and sat up, trying to shake off the last traces of sleep. "I'm up, I'm up. So, what's the plan now?"

"Now we go meet my rest of my annoying brothers"

My smile dropped. I didn't want to meet the rest of my family who had abandoned me. I managed to muster a fake smile. "Sure. Let's go"

***

We entered the family home, and an awkward silence hung in the air. I could feel the tension thickening as my brothers scrutinized me, their long-lost sister who had returned. Deep down, I carried a lingering resentment, fueling my hesitation and uncertainty.

Lorenzo, sensing the tension, took a step forward. "Well, everyone, this is Alessa." He gestured towards each of my brothers in turn. "This is Lucas, Sebastian, Noah, and Xander."

I glanced at them, feeling the weight of their gazes. There was a palpable awkwardness in the room as I stood before them, unsure of how they would receive me.

Lucas, attempting to break the ice, extended his arms for a hug. I took a step back, my arms crossed tightly across my chest. "Let's save the family reunion hugs for another time, Lucas.

Lucas let his arms drop, a remorseful look crossing his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Oh so now they are sorry

I nodded, acknowledging the remorse in Lucas' eyes, but the wounds of their abandonment still lingered within me. Turning to Xavier, I quietly requested, "Can you show me to my room?"

He nodded understandingly, and we made our way up the stairs in silence. As we ascended, I overheard Xander muttering, "Spoiled brat."

Great just what I need, A wattpad Xander in my life I thought continuing up the stairs.

As Xavier led me to my room, the tension between us remained palpable. He stopped at the door, offering a sympathetic glance before leaving me alone. I stepped inside, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm alive. Yes, I wish I was dead. I want poison.

No one comments it makes me feel sad.

Is the story good so far?

.

.

.

Bie

🖤💋