Chapter 8 - Dinner

Some smexxyyyy time for you'll horny bitches

I rested my face between Ace's shoulder blades, feeling the warmth of his presence

I rested my face between Ace's shoulder blades, feeling the warmth of his presence. With a mischievous smile, I planted gentle kisses on his back, savoring the softness of his skin beneath my lips.

"Alessa," he chuckled, his voice tinged with a hint of warning.

I lifted my head slightly, looking up at him with a playful glint in my eyes. "Hmm?"

He paused for a moment, his gaze intense as his eyes searched mine. "I love you, you know that, right?"

"Of course, baby. I'm absolutely amazing. Who wouldn't love me?" I replied with a playful tone, challenging him. I traced a finger along Ace's jawline, teasing him. His grip on my waist tightened.

His voice dropped to a low whisper. "Say it back," he demanded, his warm and rough hands digging into my hips.

"Hmm, make me," I teased.

His hands roamed along my body, making goosebumps appear on my skin. With a wicked grin, he leaned in, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Oh, I'll make you Hermosa," he whispered in a low, seductive tone that sent a thrill through me. With a swift motion, he effortlessly lifted me up in his arms, carrying me bridal-style and we made our way to the bedroom.

A/N- Yes I robbed you

As they lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the comfort of  each other's embrace, Ace's phone suddenly buzzed with a text notification. He sighed and reluctantly pulled away, reaching for his phone on the bedside table.

"Who is it?" I asked curiously, my fingers lightly tracing patterns on his chest.

"It's my dad," he replied, a tinge of disappointment in his voice. "He says they've found the Italian mafia princess again, and there's a dinner I need to attend."

I glanced up at him, a mix of understanding and sadness in my eyes. "Right now?"

Ace sighed and gently caressed my cheek. "Yes, I'm sorry, Hermosa. I promise I'll make it up to you."

I nodded, trying to hide my disappointment. "It's okay, Ace. Duty calls, and I know you have to go. And I should be getting back too."

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, his touch filled with both longing and regret. "I'll text you later, Hermosa, I promise."

I got up from the bed, wincing at the soreness in my muscles. I quickly gathered my clothes and started getting dressed.

"I can drop you home if you want, Hermosa," he offered, concern in his eyes. I smiled and shook my head. "No, it's okay. You have to go back, and I'll just take a cab."

"Text me when you get home," he said, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I will. Bye, Ace," I said, giving him a soft smile.

"Bye," he replied.

***

As I arrived home, the familiar sight of my house greeted me. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what awaited inside. Opening the front door, I was met with the stern gaze of my father.

"Where have you been?" he asked, his voice filled with disapproval.

I glanced at him coldly, my emotions carefully hidden beneath a composed facade. "Just out with friends," I replied curtly, not offering any further explanation.

My father's expression softened as if he was reviled that I wasn't hurt, as he delivered the next piece of news. "We have people coming over for dinner. You can go and get ready if you want."

I nodded silently, acknowledging his words, and made my way to my room.

I made my way downstairs, the tension in the air visble. As I descended the staircase, my eyes locked with Ace's. To my surprise, he was standing in the living room with his family.

"Alessa," Ace's Dad said in shock when they saw me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhh! Cliffhanger

Please don't kill me for robbing you.....

🖤💋