Chapter 21 - Dirty Little Slut

Mature content ahead

Hands on the fucking device people.

***

Ace," I say, my voice trembling as he pins my hands to the wall, "what are you doing here?!"

"What am I doing here?" he repeats, his voice low and filled with desire. I feel his hands skillfully undoing the zipper of my dress.

My breath hitched as he slides my underwear to the side. His touch sends electrifying sensations through my body, and I struggle to form words.

Ace's grip tightens on my wrists, his touch becoming more forceful. The intensity in his eyes tells me that he won't let this go without an answer.

"Why the fuck were you dancing with that bastard?" he growls, his voice filled with possessiveness and anger.

I gulp, feeling a mixture of fear and desire coursing through me. "I... I tried to step away from him and I was going to do something but then you came," I stammer, my voice barely above a whisper.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as Ace's grip tightens, his eyes filled with a mix of intensity and possessiveness. His voice drips with authority as he leans in closer, his breath warm against my ear.

"Is that so," he repeats, his tone low and demanding. "You think you can handle yourself, Alessa?"

I swallow hard, my heart pounding in my chest. "I... I can," I reply, my voice wavering slightly.

A wicked smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he leans back, his eyes never leaving mine. "Oh, I'm sure you can," he says, his voice laced with a hint of challenge. "But that doesn't mean I won't be there to watch over you. To protect you."

My breath catches as his words sink in, a mixture of desire and apprehension swirling within me. The thought of his protective presence, his strong and dominant nature, sends a thrill through my veins.

"But I don't need your protection," I argue, a touch of defiance in my voice.

"I don't give a damn what you think you need," he growls, his voice laced with authority. "Whether you like it or not, Alessa, I won't let anything or anyone harm you. You're mine."

His words send a shiver down my spine, a mix of fear and excitement. I can feel the intensity of his presence. 

Ace's grip on me tightens, his eyes flashing with a predatory glint. "You think you can handle everything on your own?" he snarls, his voice dripping with dominance.

"Guess what, you can't," he sneers, his words laced with a mix of warning and desire. "You're mine now, Alessa. And I'll make sure you understand that."

I feel a shiver run down my spine as his words sink in. The intensity in his gaze leaves no room for negotiation or defiance. Deep down, a part of me craves his dominance, even as another part rebels against it.