Chapter 59 - I love you

I sat beside Alessa in the basement as she sobbed, her body trembling, I didn't say anything at first, just wrapped my arm around her and held her close

Sometimes, words weren't enough.

"It's okay, sis," I whispered softly, my voice gentle. "It's over now. He can't hurt us anymore."

I continued to shush her, hoping that it would ease some of the pain and fear that she was feeling. I wished there was more I could do or say to make everything better, but for now, being there with her was enough.

Alessa's tears continued to fall, I was rubbing her back gently, trying to provide some solace to her.

"We won't let him hurt you or anyone else ever again."

"Yeah baby sis, He's right, We promise" Noah chimed in from behind, wrapping his arms around her.

I shot him a glare

This was my chance. 

Completely ignoring me, he sat down beside her and hugged her. I kept on glaring at him. How fucking dare he try to steal my moment?

As I watched Noah comfort Alessa, I couldn't help but smile. Despite our bickering, we were still a family, and in this moment, that was all that mattered.

I joined them, wrapping my arms around both of them. "You're stuck with us, Alessa, whether you like it or not."

She chuckled through her tears, and for the first time in a long time, it felt like we were going to be okay.

"I love all of you idiots," she said, rubbing her hand on her very red nose.

[FR LIKE WHENEVER I CRY MY WHOLE FACE TURNS RED, ITS SO UGH]

We all laughed at that, and by this time all of my other brothers had joined the hug. 

After a particularly long day of dealing with family matters that could put a soap opera to shame, I finally made my way home

It was strange, how our lives had become so utterly chaotic.

As I stepped through the front door, I kicked off my shoes and sighed, feeling the weight of the world slowly lift from my shoulders. But just as I was about to sink into the comfort of our couch, a blur of energy came hurtling towards me.

"Nico!" I barely had time to brace myself before my little devil, Nico, jumped into my arms.

"Mama, you're back!" he exclaimed, his small arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I could only chuckle and squeeze him in return, feeling an overwhelming sense of warmth and love. 

Behind him, Ace came and hugged me placing a kiss on my forehead, " I hope your brothers reached on time"

"Wha- how," I asked.

"I thought since it was a family matter, I better stay out of that one"

I smiled at Ace's thoughtful gesture. He always seemed to know when to step in and when to let my family handle things on their own. It was one of the many reasons I loved him.

"Thank you," I whispered, my voice filled with gratitude. "And yes, they did. Lorenzo and the others took care of it."

Ace nodded, looking relieved. "Good. You deserve some peace and quiet after all that."

Just then, Nico wriggled out of my arms and tugged at my hand. "Mama, come play with me! I built a big tower with my blocks."

"I'll be right there, buddy. Go on, I'll meet you there," I said, and he practically leaped out of my hands.

I leaned into Ace, seeking his warmth. "I love you."

Ace looked at me with so much love in his eyes. "I love you too," he said softly, then leaned in to kiss me.

This was perfect.

My perfect ending.

----------------------------------------------------------

OMGGG I CANT BELIVE WE'VE REACHED 59 CHAPTER.

They're a more chapters left like where he proposes and all and some spicy smut for you all.

Also I have a question- Do you all want a few chapters with Nico's POV with Lili?

PLEASE COMENT IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING HAPPY

oki byee

🖤💋