Chapter 22 - More than Anything

A wicked smirk played across my lips as I tightened my grip on her sweet, dripping pussy

A wicked smirk played across my lips as I tightened my grip on her sweet, dripping pussy. "Oh, you're going to get exactly what you're begging for, my little slut."

"Please....Please Ac-," She was about to say but stopped when she saw her mistake. I grinned wickedly.  Her slipping up just fueled my hunger to punish her, and I wasn't about to let her off easily.

"I'm sorry, It- It just slipped," she stammered, trying to beg, but I cut her off by forcefully thrusting my finger into her dripping cunt.

"Oh, it just slipped, huh?" I taunted, my voice dripping with sadistic amusement. "Well, since you can't seem to control that filthy mouth of yours, I'll have to teach you a lesson."

A devious smile spread across my face as  I continued to tease her, plunging my fingers into her tight, soaking cunt, eliciting moans and gasps from her trembling lips.

"Twenty," I commanded.

Confusion flickered across her eyes. "Twenty what?

Without warning, my hand shot forward, delivering a sharp, stinging slap to her pussy. A gasp escaped her lips "Don't speak when you're not supposed to," I growled, my eyes locked with hers.

"Sorry, Daddy," she whispered, her voice filled with submission.

"I was going to give you 10 spanks on that dripping cunt of yours for that slip-up earlier, but it seems you've earned yourself an additional 10 for speaking when you're not supposed to." I said.

I relishing the way her eyes widened and her pussy became even wetter.

"But since I'm feeling somewhat generous today," I paused, a wicked smile forming on my lips, "I'll make you a deal."

Her breath hitched in anticipation as she waited for me to reveal the terms of the agreement." If you can keep quite for 5 minutes, I'll reduce the number of spanks back to 10."

"But here's the twist," I continued, a devious smirk forming on my lips. "During those five minutes, I am free to do anything I want to you. No restrictions, no holding back."

"Okay, Daddy," she whispered, "I accept."

"Good girl," I murmured, "Now, let's begin."

I gently caressed her trembling body, my fingertips tracing every curve. With deliberate intent, my fingers found their way to her throbbing pussy, parting her folds to reveal her glistening, swollen cunt.

Without hesitation, I leaned in, my tongue eagerly lapping her up. I focused my attention on her clit, sucking on it like a starved man.

With each passing second, she fought to stifle any sounds that threatened to escape her lips. Biting down on her lower lip, she tried to contain the moans that threatened to leave her pretty little lips.