Chapter 61 - Love

She whimpered, "Sorry, Daddy

She whimpered, "Sorry, Daddy... It just... it just slipped."

I chuckled softly, "Did it now?" I mused as I retrieved a blindfold and a pair of nipple clamps from the closet.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Good thing Nico isn't here, huh?" I said as I placed the clamps on her, causing her to gasp in pain. Her eyes welled with tears, which only added to how perfect she looked. My perfect little slut.

"You know what, Since you want to cum so much," I purred, "that's exactly what we're going to do."

I put the blindfold on her, making her breath hitch, "The blindfold only heightens your other senses," I explained, my fingers trailing lightly over her skin. With that, I grabbed her legs, spreading them apart.

And then I devoured her.

***

"Please

"Please... no more," I begged, my voice trembling. I had already climaxed five times, and I knew I would be incredibly sore tomorrow.

"Why is your little cunt so sensitive?" he asked, bringing me close to a sixth orgasm. I nodded, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Good thing I'm pleasuring myself and not you, whore," he remarked, not stopping even after I climaxed again, my thighs shaking due to the overstimulation.

I began to sob uncontrollably, and he just rested his chin on my head. "Give me one, baby," he said, thrusting into me, making me take all of him raw and at once.

"You can do it," he said as he continued to fuck me more roughly.

I jolted in surprise when Ace slammed into me without warning, forcing me to take all of him at once.

The impact of him thrusting into me, instantly hitting my G-spot, turned me into a moaning mess in every sense of the word. He ripped off the blindfold, and our eyes locked.

"Fuck," he groaned. Each time he thrust into me, he slammed against my G-spot, sending shivers through my body.

Skin against skin, sweat dripping from both our bodies, in that moment, I realized I felt like I was drowning, but I knew someone was going to pull me up.

***

I woke up to see Ace sleeping between my tits and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Don't act like you don't like it.

Oh shut up.

I start gently massaging Ace's scalp, eliciting a satisfied moan from him. After a few minutes, he wakes up, revealing the beautiful hazel eyes that I fell in love with a few years ago.

"Morning, amore," He says in his deep morning voice, groggily pushing me closer to his chest.

"Morning, but let me go, Ace," I say. "No, stay with me," He whines playfully, and I pout.

"I have to go to the bathroom, Ace," I say, annoyed.

"Fine," He huffs, and I make my way out of bed, only to tumble to the floor.

Damn it, Ace.

"Need any help, Bambina?" He asks, smirking.

I give him a deadpan look that clearly conveys 'of course I need help, and you're the reason I'm on the floor.'

But in my usual stubborn manner, I shake my head and say no. He gives me a knowing look but doesn't lend a hand. I attempt to stand up again, but a jolt of pain shoots through my body, causing me to fall once more.

I despise gravity.

I catch Ace trying to suppress his laughter, but he fails miserably.

He then moved closer, a loving smile on his face as he effortlessly picked me up in a bridal style carry and gently placed me under the shower.

How did I ever get so lucky?

Alessa turns on the shower when she felt a presence behind her and she turned around to see Ace

Alessa turns on the shower when she felt a presence behind her and she turned around to see Ace. He traces his hand over the mark on her ass from yesterday's belt.

He pins her front to the wall as he slowly kisses her from her back to her neck making hickeys along the way.

"Ace," She whined bucking her hips trying to make him go faster. "Patience baby," He says in a voice that sends a chill down her spine.

"Please Ace," She pleaded with him.

"And I got the leader of the Russian mafia to beg me," He says mostly amused.

"Get on your knees," He says in a demanding voice that had her drop to her knees instantly.

He thrusts his thick dick inside her mouth reaching as it reaches the back of her throat and making her gag. It turned him on even more as he went much faster making saliva drool on her chin.

"God I love you"

------------------------------------------------------------

Im not that good at writing smut tbh but how was it?

AND IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.....NEXT UPDATE WILL BE QUICK AND IT WILL BE NICO'S POV

Till next time bitches 

🖤💋