Chapter 69 - My Wife

"The library? Why are we going to the library?" she asked, still being tossed over my shoulder

I chuckled, "Trust me, it's not the library I have in mind." I continued carrying her. I reached a particular bookshelf and pushed one book in, and to Alessa's surprise, a secret red room swung open.

"I didn't even know we had this here," she exclaimed, her eyes widening with curiosity as she took in the hidden room.

I smirked, carrying her into the room. "Well, my love, there's a lot you don't know about this mansion."

As I placed her down, she looked around, taking in the luxurious room. "Why are we here?"

"Because tonight, I plan to fuck you dumb," I approached her, taking her chin in my hand,          "Tonight, I will make you mine forever,  I will savor every fucking moment with you, Alessa.

And before I can stop myself, I crash my lips down on her soft, plump ones, missing the feeling of it, missing the way she moans, the way her body feels on mine.

I pull back, raking my eyes over her body. She was wearing too many fucking clothes, " Strip"

She removes her dress and let it pool at her feet, then move on to her black lingerie. Undoing the hooks and dropping the bra to the side, finally letting her breasts free.

Leaving her wearing nothing but her thong, and heels. She starts to hook her thumbs around the string of her thongs and pull it off, not once taking her her eyes off my eyes.

Once the thong reaches her heels, pooled there along with her dress and she's wearing nothing, She steps out of the pool of clothes and throws it clothes aside, standing fully naked in front of me.

She was a fucking goddess.

I go to her and lick her bottom lip demanding access, which she gives quickly, probably because she's just as desperate as I am. My tongue traces the inside of her mouth feeling every nook and cranny to memorize it.

I won't ever let her go again.

Alessa starts to rub her body against mine begging for some friction but I pin her down with one  hand, slapping her breasts," I'm going to take my time with you,"

"Enjoying"

Slap.

"Every"

Slap.

"Fucking"

Slap.

"Moment"

Detaching myself from her lips, I start kissing and nibbling lower, marking her as mine while making my way down her neck and hitting her sweet spot, making her moan. My pants get tighter, causing me to groan anxiously.

Out of nowhere, Alessa flips us over with me being the one pushed against the wall. I'm so surprised it hasn't registered that Alessa is kissing my neck, making her way lower now on her knees, removing my belt.