Chapter 68 - Perfect

"Hop in, bitches," Daniel's voice called out from behind as Ace and I waited at the gate

"Hop in, bitches," Daniel's voice called out from behind as Ace and I waited at the gate. "Daniel, oh my god, I missed you so much," I exclaimed, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Missed you too, Alessa," he chuckled, hugging me back. "And Ace, my man, how's it going?"

Ace grinned, giving Daniel a bro hug. "Can't complain, bro. Life's good."

We all got into the car, laughter filling the air. It felt like old times, the three of us together. "So, Eloping, huh?" Daniel asked, navigating the streets.

"Yep, Ace couldn't wait to make him 'his'," I replied, smirking at Ace.

Ace chuckled, "Well, when you've got a woman as incredible as Alessa, why wait? I'm just claiming what's rightfully mine."

"Someone's feeling confident."

"Oh, I've always been confident, baby. It's just that now, I have a ring to prove it," he said, winking at me.

"Oh, shut up," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'll give you more than one reason to roll those eyes when we get home, love," he said with smirk on his face.

Daniel, always being the cheeky one, chimed in, "Damn, Alessa. Any chance you can share?"

I smirked, "Maybe if you get yourself a beautiful wife, Daniel."

He chuckled, "Working on it. But eloping? You guys are wild."

Ace grinned, "When you know, you know. No need for a grand ceremony. Besides, we'll have a big celebration later."

***

We soon arrived at the church, and Daniel handed us the rings to exchange.

Do you take this man to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks me, waiting for my response.

I smiled at Ace, "I do," I said, my voice steady.

The priest then turned to Ace. "And do you take this woman to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Ace's gaze never wavered from mine. "I do," he declared.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

Ace's eyes sparkled with affection as he gently cupped my face. Leaning in, he pressed a tender kiss on my lips. The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the sweet taste of love.

As we pulled back, he smiled at me," How does it feel to be Mrs. Hernandez?".

I returned his smile, feeling a warmth in my chest. "It feels like I've found my forever home."

He chuckled, his fingers intertwining with mine. "Well, Mrs. Hernandez, get ready for a lifetime of adventures with me."

"That sound perfect," I replied, my heart full. "Where to first, Mr. Hernandez?"

His gaze held mine, "Anywhere you want, Wifey"

"And now, presenting Mr. and Mrs. Giovanni!" Daniel announced, gesturing to us. 

Ace went up to him and lightly slapped his head. "There is no one here but us, dumbass." Daniel gasped, a very overdramatic gasp, "Are you seeing this, sister-in-law? He's so mean to me."

"You deserve it," Ace said, shaking his head. He told Daniel to hurry up so we could head back home.

As we left the church, Daniel was still complaining about his mistreatment, but his eyes sparkled with happiness. 

It was perfect.

***

"Yay, we're hom-," I began, but Ace cut me off by slamming me against the wall and kissing me. He grinned, grabbing me and effortlessly tossing me over his shoulder.

"Ay, where are we going?" I laughed.

"I did promise you more than one reason, right?" he replied with a smirk, carrying me towards somewhere I didn't know

------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is spicyyyyyy...........

🖤💋