53

Gabi

I woke up the next morning feeling okay again, so I probably just needed sleep.

Maddox brought my breakfast, then we all got ready for the day (though it was almost afternoon by the time we woke up).

Henry, Julian and April decided they wanted to check out the swimming pool, so Maja, Maddox and I booked out a pottery painting session instead.

Tonight was the last night, and I was kind of glad it was a short trip. I couldn't handle the suspense of meeting Mads' parents.

The sun was out again, so we took a nice walk to the building and found the right room. Maja chose a plate, while Maddox and I both chose a mug each.

"I'm gonna give mine to you since I don't use mugs,"

"For my coffee addiction?" Maddox giggled, "Thank you,"

"You two are cute,"

"Do you have any new love interests?" I asked, wiggling my eye brows.

"Maybe,"

"What!"

"I'm going on a date next week,"

"With who?"

"Secret,"

"You keep everything secret,"

"No!"

"Yes you do. I don't even know if you got a university offer,"

"She got offers everywhere she applied," Maddox scoffed, "That's why,"

"How?"

"That sounds rude," Maja laughed, "But I don't know. It's only physics,"

"Physics is hard,"

"Agreed," Maddox said, "You two are so smart, meanwhile I am going to do English,"

"Having the brain for English is equally as impressive," I said, "Your essays are so good,"

"I know,"

I turned to my mug and squeezed out some pink paint, grabbing a paint brush. Then, I carefully painted big flowers round it, adding yellow dots in the middle of them all.

Since I had time at the end, I put tiny hearts dotted around too.

"Ta da!"

"What are they?"

"Flowers,"

"Oh shit, yeah,"

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it," she said, blushing, "Thank you,"

"Maja, what's on your plate?"

"It's for my mum, just some doodles,"

"Cute,"

"What do we do now?"

"They glaze it while we do something else. My shoulder is kinda hurting though so can we do something chill?"

"We could see if my dad is in his cabin and get them to play board games?"

"Hell yeah," Maja said, "I love your family,"

"Mads?"

"Sounds good,"

"We don't have to, I know it's our friend holiday,"

"I would love to play board games with your family,"

I relaxed, and we handed in our pottery before heading back down to the cabin's. When we knocked on the door, Calum answered, a huge smile appearing on his face.