Chapter 2

HAKEEN POV

Me: I'll adopt her.

Everyone in the room gasped, I wonder why?

Mrs Simmons: Oh no you don't want her.

I raised my eyebrow at her. The fuck does she mean I don't want her?

Me: Whatchu mean?

Mrs Simmons: She's from another country and she doesn't understand our language. She also may be mute.

Me: I don't have a problem getting her speech lessons if she doesn't understand.

Mrs Simmons: But.....

Me: BUT NOTHING!!!

Silence fell into the room.

Me: I'm adopting her so just get her papers ready.

I bawled up my fists and looked her dead in the eyes. She nodded and I faced the kid I'm adopting.

Me: Pack your shit, we're leaving.

She nodded and packed up everything she had. I thought she said she doesn't understand? Fucking liar.

Mrs Simmons: Well here are the papers, sign here please.

I signed the papers and went to my car, the lil girl so followed me. She sat in the back seat and kept quiet. I already know this shit will be hard. I know her name though, it's Lulu. I drove back to my house and we got out.

Me: Follow me.

She nodded her head and followed me upstairs. I opened one of the guest rooms for her.

Me: It's not much but this your room.

She nodded her head and she looked around. Ungrateful bitch. Oh I forgot she may not be able to speak.

Me: If you need anything I'll be in my room, okay?

She did a sign language which I couldn't understand. Fuck I adopted a mute, now I feel like an asshole for calling her an ungrateful bitch.

I left the room and went to mine. Mins later I heard glass break. What the fuck? I grabbed my gun and went downstairs to the kitchen. I found Lulu panicking not knowing what to do with the broken glass.

Me: What happened?

She jumped when she heard my voice, I guess she didn't hear me come in. She pointed at the top self which had a lot of snacks. I think she's hungry.

Me: You hungry?

She nodded her head and I ordered her a lot of food since she probably is hungry asf. I know they don't feed them food in there. I heard her stomach growl, damn she's really hungry.

Me: Come on so you can eat.

She followed me to the dining table. She sat down and I gave her all her food. I heard my room ring upstairs and I went to get it. I looked at the caller ID and it was Yuhan.

Me: Wassup bro.

Yuhan: Wassup kid. So you outchea adopting kids huh? (laughing).

Me: How the fuck do you know that?

I facepalmed myself and sighed. This is embarrassing.

Yuhan: You know the Feds are watching you and the streets are always talking (chuckling). So you really did adopt someone?

Me: I HAD TO!! I need to get these bitches off my back. They got too much shit on me.

Yuhan: I told you to be discreet about the shit you do. Now look at your ass, your in a pickle now bitch.

Me: Bitch fuck you and suck my dick. I didn't know this was gonna happen.

Yuhan: Firstly ewww I'll never and secondly you gotta fix this Hakken. This is bringing too much attention to you. You gotta lay low.

Me: I know I know. Ay I gotta go check on this girl.

Yuhan: Which girl?

Me: The one I adopted nigga.

Yuhan: Ooouuu is she pretty?

Me: Bye Yuhan (chuckling).

I hung up before she even said anything. I went downstairs and Lulu was gone. The door was opened and I went outside to see her taking out the trash. Damn she's done with her food already.

She got back inside and closed the door. She went upstairs and got in her room. I think she's going to sleep, good. I think this parenting thing won't be hard.

But right now ain't the time, I need some head. I went into my contact list and scrolled. Damn I have a lot of hoes. I went to Aaliyah's and tapped it. The phone ran and she picked up.

Aaliyah: What do you want Hakken?

I rolled my eyes and sighed. She's always like this. She always had an attitude and it's not cute. Erks the living shit outta me but I need this nut.

Me: You know what I want.

Aaliyah: I'm on my way.

Good girl. 10 minutes went by and I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it revealing Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Let's get this over with.

She pushed me outta the way and got in going into the lounge. Imma kill this bitch. I followed her and she stood there with her hands on her hips.

Aaliyah: Well? Aren't you gonna pull your pants down?

I pulled my pants down and sat down on the couch. She got on her knees and put her mouth on my tip then started sucking. I groaned at the feeling.

Me: Come on stop playing.

I gripped her hair and pushed her all the way down making me groan even more. I started fucking her mouth and she kept tapping my sides. I need to get this nut man.

I kept fucking her mouth till I came in it. She quickly pushed off of me coughing loudly and some cum came out her mouth. Damn I fucked her up.

Aaliyah: WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!! You could've killed me you bastard.

Me: You were taking your own sweet time and I needed to get that but fast.

Aaliyah: Whatever, I don't get why you didn't ask the bitch you stay with for head.

Wait what?

Me: What bitch?

Aaliyah: Some girl came downstairs, I don't know who she is.

Fuck she must be talking about Lulu.

Me: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!

Aaliyah: Firstly don't yell at me nigga I ain't your bitch and secondly I tried to tell you but you were too busy "trying to get your nut". Why you think I was tapping you?

I groaned and sat back down.

Aaliyah: Soooo.....is she your girlfriend or something? Cause she looks kinda young.

Me: Get out Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Urgh whatever Hakken.

She got out and slammed the door. If this bitch broke my door I'm really gonna kill her and feed her to my lions.

I got up and went to my office and lit up a blunt. Fuck. What am I gonna do about Lulu? What will I say to her? Wait why do I even care about her?

I finished my blunt and went to my room. I sat on my bed and drifted off to sleep.