Chapter 4

HAKKEN POV

I woke up to the smell of food, who the fuck is cooking in my house? I got up and went downstairs to see Lulu making breakfast. I looked at her outfit and fuck I shouldn't have looked.

Her ass was round, fat and plumpy. I felt myself hardened in my shorts. I'm walking around in my boxers, I forgot to wear pants. Fuck.

She turned around, guess she must've heard me. She smiled and waved at me, great now my shit is standing on its own. She faced the stove and I tried putting it down but it stood up again.

I went back upstairs before shit gets worse. I quickly tried to find the lotion and I got it. I pulled my boxers down and started jerking off.

Me: I fucking hate this bitch man.

Few minutes later I came in my hand, for some reason it pisses me off cause she had this effect on me. I got in the shower and cleaned myself up. I got out and found something to wear. I brought out my suits and held them up figuring out which one to wear.

I heard my door open and my towel dropped. Fuck, really!!! I saw Lulu in the mirror and she gasped then my door quickly shut. Just fucking great. I put my clothes on and called Yuhan.

Me: I fucking hate this bitch.

Yuhan: What happened now? (chuckling).

Me: I saw her in those booty shorts from last night and her ass was basically hanging out, SHIT HAD ME BRICK HARD!!

Yuhan: Don't tell me you masterbuated again.

I kept quiet and she started laughing hard.

Yuhan: OH NO YOU DIDN'T (laughing).

Me: ITS NOT MY FAULT!!

Yuhan: Yeah right, I told you this shit was gonna get worse. Now look at you, masterbuating to a little girl you nasty fuck.

Me: And that's not all.

Yuhan: Oh boy what now?

Me: She saw me naked and the girl ran.

Yuhan: Damn how big is your dick Hakken?

Me: Last time I checked it was 8 inches.

Yuhan: Damn, you must've scared her away and now she don't wanna have sex with you.

Me: Shut up, ain't my fault I have a big dick.

Yuhan: But mines bigger.

Me: You use a strap on Yuhan.

Yuhan: Ouch my feelings bitch.

Me: I'll call you later, I gotta go.

Yuhan: Go fuck your bitch.

I clicked my tongue and hung up. Yuhan was absolutely no help at all. I went downstairs and Lulu was nowhere. She left my food by the counter. I sighed and ate my food. I finished up and left, I guess I'll see her when I get back.

As I was driving I got a text message from Taeyhung:

Taeyhung:
Father is back early and he wishes to see you now.

My heart started thumping, I wonder what I did wrong. Maybe it's because I'm the most wanted in the world, yeah it's probably that. I drove to the location he gave me. I got to the mansion and this place was surrounded with security.

I got out my car and I got inside, they took me to a board room filled with other international gangsters. Not this again. I sat next to my brother Taeyhung. I looked around to see that my father isn't here. The opened and there he was.

We all stood up and bowed at him. He lowered his hand meaning we should sit down. He looked me dead in the eyes, oh fuck.

Father: Come here Hakken.

I stood up and walked over to him, everybody's eyes were glued on to me. I got to my father and I bowed. I looked at him and I felt my face slit open. Blood started pouring out of my cheek and I put pressure on it.

Father: You have disobeyed me yet again, you are the most wanted of us all. Your bringing in too much attention for yourself and us Hakken.

Me: I-I know father, that's why I'm going to lay lo...

Father: Shut up. You bought nothing but shame to this family. Your always causing trouble for yourself. WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER?!!!

I flinched because I thought he was gonna cut me again. I looked over at Taeyhung and he smirked at me. Fucking bastard.

Father: Get out and don't come back until you fix this mess of yours.

I nodded my head and bowed again. I left the room and went back to my car. I got in and drove back home. I got upstairs and went straight to my bathroom getting a first aid. I grabbed some alcohol and poured on my wound, it was painful.

Me: FUCK!!

I groaned out in pain when I felt my cheek simmer. I heard my door open and a few little footsteps.

Lulu: H-hakken?

I shut my door and locked it. I then heard a few tiny knocks on the door. I don't want her to see me like this.

Lulu: Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine, just go back to your room.

I heard her footsteps moving away from the door. I stitched myself up and put a plaster on my cheek. I then got a FaceTime request from Yuhan and I answered it.

Yuhan: DAMN!! The fuck happened to you?

Me: That old hag did this.

Yuhan: I've been telling you that we need to kill that fucker, no disrespect or anything but he's gotta go.

I have been thinking about killing my father for the past few years but how? I need a very solid plan in order to do so.

Me: I'm still thinking on how to do that.

Yuhan: How about hiring an assassin from the dark web?

Me: Hey!! Don't talk about that shit over the phone.

Yuhan: Oh yeah, I forgot the Feds are on your ass (chuckling).

I sighed and facepalmed myself.

Yuhan: Hey where's babygirl?

Me: I don't know, probably in her room.

Yuhan: And you didn't show her how fucked up you look?

Me: I don't wanna bother her with my shit, besides I'm fine now.

She hummed and I heard a voice in the background.

Me: The fuck you have over there Yuhan?

Yuhan: A bitch of course.

She rolled her eyes and I chuckled at her

Female voice: That bitch is your mother.

Yuhan: Talk about my momma again and imma shoot your fake ass. And I told your barbie ass to get the fuck outta my house.

Female voice: I need money for an Uber.

Yuhan: BITCH WALK!!

I busted out laughing. Yuhan was always like this when a bitch had to leave. Hearing them fighting was honestly comedy gold.

Me: Ay I'm call you later when ole girl is gone.

Yuhan: Aight bruh.

I hung up and shook my head. Yuhan is such a character.