Chapter 23

HAKKEN POV

Your probably wondering why I'm so mad at Lulu. I don't wanna see a therapist, it makes me feel crazy and by her suggesting it means she also thinks I'm crazy. I went to the park and I sat on one of the benches.

I lit up a blunt and I just admired nature. I then thought how I was a dickhead to Lulu. I got up and went to my car. I drove back home. I walked inside and it was quiet, too quiet in fact.

I went upstairs to my room hoping I'd find her there, but she wasn't. I went to her room and she wasn't there. Okay this is weird. I called her phone and it went straight to voicemail.

I started panicking. Whenever I called her, she'd pick up immediately. I couldn't think straight so I called Yuhan.

Yuhan: Wassup bro?

Me: LULU'S GONE!!! I think someone took her.

Yuhan: Lulu's okay Hakken.

Me: YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT!!

Yuhan: Yes I do because she's here.

What does she mean by "she's here"?

Me: Whatchu mean?

Yuhan: I mean she's at my house. The girl thought you hated her and she wanted to give you some space. She suggested she lives with me so that you cool off.

I didn't want her thinking that. I was silent for a while.

Yuhan: Hakken?

Me: I'm on my way.

I dropped the call and got my shit. I got in my car and drove to Yuhan's house. I got there and I got inside.

Me: Where is she?

Yuhan: She's upstairs in the guest room, down on the left.

I nodded my head and went to where she directed me to. I opened the door to see Lulu asleep and her bags on the floor. I texted Yuhan to come upstairs and she did.

Yuhan: Wassup?

Me: Can you take her luggage to my car cause imma carry her.

She nodded her head and took Lulu's stuff to my car. I picked her up and I carried her to my car. I put her in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on her.

Yuhan: You really need to talk to her man, you can't be making her feel like this.

Me: I know I'll do better bro.

We dapped each other up and I got in my car. I then started driving back to my house. Halfway from my house she woke up.

Lulu: H-Hakken. Where am I?

Me: We're going home mamas.

Lulu: But aren't you....

Me: I'm not mad at you baby, I never was.

Lulu: Then why'd you ignore me?

I heavily sighed and inhaled then exhaled.

Me: Im sorry for yelling at you. I just have a lot on my plate right now and I'm not tryna get you involved in my shit, you know?

She nodded her head and kept quiet.

Me: You forgive me?

Lulu: Yeah I do.

I smiled as we got into our driveway. I got out and took her luggage back to my room. I sat down and waited for her, damn she's slow. She came into the room and sat next to me. I pulled her and she sat on top of me.

Lulu: You could've called me you know?

Me: Nahhh. I don't like talking over the phone.

She nodded her head and played with my fingers. She's so adorable.

Me: I love you Lulu.

That feeling in my stomach came back again. It always happens when I tell her I love her. She intertwined my fingers with hers and she looked at me in the eyes.

Lulu: I love you too Hakken.

I got a call which made me groan in annoyance. I picked it up to see it was Yuhan and I answered.

Me: The fuck do you want now? (growling).

Yuhan: KIMONO GOT SHOT!!

I quickly got Lulu off my lap and stood up.

Me: What?

Yuhan: She's in the hospital bro. Sukan told me that they dropped the stash at the warehouse and when she came back alone they shot her.

I ran my hand down my face, I swear if I find whoever did this. Their lives are mine.

Me: How is she?

Yuhan: She's in the ICU. It looks bad bro.

I heavily sighed.

Me: Call up the gang for a meeting right now. Tell them to get here.

Yuhan: Aight bro, see you later.

I dropped the call and my mind was all over the place. I don't know how to react or think anymore. All I'm filled with is rage.

Lulu: Baby?

I snapped outta my thoughts and I put all my attention on her.

Me: Wassup my love?

Lulu: Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine baby, just work stress.

She nodded her head and got up wrapping her arms around me. She got on her tippy toes and  planted a kiss on my lips. I can always count on her to make me feel better.

Me: Your so adorable.

She smiled and I couldn't help but pick her up. She's so small, height wise. I embraced her presence till there was a knock at the door. It must be them. I then put her down.

Me: Baby imma need you to stay here okay?

She nodded her head and sat down on the bed watching tv. I went downstairs and I opened the door noticing it was my gang. I then let them in. They all went to the lounge and sat down.

Me: How's Kimono doing?

Sukan: Boss she's in a coma.

My heart suddenly dropped and anger took over me.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK EVEN HAPPENED?!!

Suhan: She was.....

Before he can even say anything I heard glass upstairs shatter followed by a scream.

Lulu: HAKKEN!!

I quickly bolted upstairs with my gang following behind me. She sounded like she was fighting someone. I twisted the knob to find that it was locked.

Lulu: LET ME GO!!

I shot the knob and the door opened revealing.....