Chapter 8

HAKKEN POV

I looked down at her awaiting for her next move. Her innocence makes me wanna fuck her even more. I was about to move away from her till I felt her hands in my shirt. I took it off and stood there.

I watched lustfully, damn I wanna grab her throat and fuck the shit outta her right now. But I want her to beg for it. She kept touching all over my body and my dick was hurting. I got impatient.

I gripped her neck and slammed her on the walls earning a moan from her. Of fucking great. When she realised she moaned she covered her mouth. I removed her hand and I kissed her.

I don't know how or why but I did it and she kissed back. The kiss was slow and passionate, this is the first time anyone's given me butterflies in my stomach after Kimiyo. The kiss got more intense and I picked her up.

I walked to her bed and I laid her down. I started attacking her neck and left marks on there. Yeah this is my territory. My hand travelled to her wet core and I started rubbing is in a circular motion.

Soft moans coming from her felt like music to my ears. I slid one finger in and damn, that shit was tight. I thrusted my finger in and out of her and scratched my arm whenever I went deeper.

Lulu: S-stop.

Me: You gonna cum? (chuckling).

Lulu- I-I d-don't k-know.

What does she mean by that? Seconds later she released all over my hand. I put my finger in my mouth and licked up all her juices. Well guess I found myself another favourite food.

I looked at her and she was bright red. She tried hiding herself with her hands but I pinned them above her head.

Me: You can't hide now, I just fingered you (chuckling).

She tried breaking out of my hold and I got in between her legs. She stopped moving and looked at me.

Me: Why didn't you tell me you were about to cum?

Lulu: I d-didn't know I was gonna do that.

Me: What do you mean?

She hesitated at first but she spoke.

Lulu: I-I'm a v-virgin.

Well damn. I got off of her and she looked at me with worried expression on her face.

Lulu: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Me: It's okay. I just wish you could've told me before all of this happened.

Lulu: No no no it's okay. I. Kinda liked it.

She did? Guess she isn't so innocent then I thought. I smiled at her and she blushed. This girl is crazy.

Me: I'm glad you did.

I got up and she watched my every move. She looked at me and gave me puppy eyes.

Lulu: Where you going?

Me: I gotta go check something, I'll be back.

She nodded her head and lowered her head. Hope I didn't make her sad. I leaned in and kissed her on her forehead.

Me: I promise I'll be back in 2 hours okay?

She nodded her head again and I left. I don't know why but I don't like leaving her alone. Damn I'm sounding like a bitch. I shook my head and realised I was on the road now.

I can't get her out my mind. I got a call and my car answered it automatically. I then saw that it was my mom.

Mother: Hakken are you okay?

Me: Yeah ma I'm fine. Why? Wassup?

Mother: Taeyhung told me about your father cutting you. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!!

I sighed and thought why would Taeyhung tell her?

Me: Momma I'm fine, I did something bad so I had to face the consequences.

Mother: I'm gonna talk to your father about this.

Me: MOMMA NO!!

Whenever my mother talks to my father concerning issues about us, things would get even worse.

Me: Everything's fine momma besides I'm healing now so I'm fine.

She hummed in response, she doesn't sound convinced.

Mother: Okay miha whatever you say. So how's your love life?

Me: Same old same old mom.

Mother: Well Yuhan told me you like someone.

I groaned in annoyance, that stupid bitch doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut.

Me: Mommmmmm.

Mother: It's okay to like someone baby, it's been a while since you've fallen in love with someone.

I sighed cause she wasn't lying. Kimiyo had my heart and she broke it. After that day I've been treating this bitches like trash cause honestly, girls are trash.

Me: I know mom. I just don't wanna rush things with her.

Mother: So it is true? My little girl likes someone (giggling).

Me: Mom (groaning).

Mother: Sorry I forgot you identify as a man. I'm just so excited for you. I have a good feeling about this one.

Me: That's what you said about Kimiyo.

Mother: Firstly I never liked that bitch, I only said that to make you feel better.

I lightly chuckled cause my momma never cusses.

Me: Aight ma I gotta go, I'll call you later. Bye.

Mother: Bye baby.

She dropped the call and I parked outside and abandoned building. I waited and my door opened revealing Kamika. She got in and closed the door.

Me: Tell me why I'm here?

Kamika: Damn well hello to you too my nigga.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I just wanna go home right now.

Me: Stop wasting my time (growling).

Kamika: Okay jeez. I only brought you here because our plan is working.

Me: What plan?

I raised my eyebrow and she sighed facepalming herself.

Kamika: The one to get the Feds off your back. Laying low and adopting that kid was a good move. Now you got them confused (chuckling).

I smiled and sat back in my seat closing my eyes. Finally something good is happening.

Kamika: So what is it?

I opened my eyes and looked at her weirdly.

Me: What is what?

Kamika: The kid you adopted, is it a boy or a girl?

Me: A girl.

Kamika: And what do you know about raising a girl? You don't even have kids (giggling).

Me: She's 18 so she grown. She can take care of herself.

Kamika: Yeah right.

She laughed and saw that I wasn't joking.

Kamika: You actually adopted an 18 year old!! Why would you do that?

Me: I didn't know she was 18, besides she's a cool person.

Kamika: Mmm I sense you tryna get in her pants.

I groaned and rolled my eyes starting my car.

Me: Get out.

Kamika: Aint gotta tell me twice.

She opened the door and I left heading home. First time I'm actually happy to go back home cause i have someone waiting for me. I checked the time to see it was 20:30 but I left the house at 16:30. Damn time flies.