Chapter 37

HAKKEN POV

Me: I'd rather suffer.

I rolled my eyes and then smiled once I saw Lulu come in.

Me: Damn your here early.

Lulu: I wanted to see you.

She came over and sat in front of me. I pulled her beside me and gave her a kiss. Honestly missed her bro. A day away from her is the worst. I pulled away and saw that the nurse was looking at Lulu weirdly.

Me: The fuck your standing there for? Get out.

She left and Lulu looked at me weirdly.

Lulu: Why you being so mean to her?

Me: The girl was touching on me in my sleep, that's perverted asf.

Lulu: She's just doing her job Hakken.

I rolled my eyes and watched her sit down. Damn she getting thicker than a snicker.

Me: You look adorable today.

Lulu: I do? (giggling).

Me: Yeah especially that your carrying my son.

She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

Me: Come here.

She got up and sat beside me. I pulled her face towards mine and I soon felt her lips on mine. I deepened the kiss and I gripped her neck making her release a moan. Fuck. I then started kissing on her neck.

Lulu: H-Hakken we c-can't.

Me: Yes we can, now get up and go lock the door.

She nodded her head and got up. She closed the door and then locked it. She came back to me I took off her clothes.

Lulu: I don't wanna hurt you.

Me: It's fine baby, I won't get hurt.

I got up from my bed groaning and also trying to ignore the pain. I laid her on the edge of the hospital bed and spread her legs open. Damn it's been a while man. I tapped my dick on her pussy and watched her juices flow out.

Me: You want this huh? (chuckling).

Lulu: Y-yes I do.

Baby girl is eager. I slipped my dick in and groaned at how tight she is. It's like every time we have sex she gets tighter. I began thrusting into her and she held onto my arms. I then heard a knock at the door but that didn't stop me.

Nurse: Sir are you okay? Why is the door locked?

This bitch annoying.

Lulu: F-faster.

Oh okay. I went faster and I felt her nails dig into my skin.

Lulu: Y-your fucking me s-so g-good daddy.

Me: You like that huh? (chuckling).

She nodded her head and I felt a sharp pain in my leg which made me groan then stop. She quickly sat up and looked worried.

Lulu: Omg are you okay?

Me: Yeah I just need to sit down.

She helped me put on my hospital gown and then she put her clothes on too. She helped me back into the hospital bed and she sat beside me.

Me: I'm sorry.

Lulu: For what?

Me: For not making you cum.

Lulu: It's okay Hakken, we'll do it after your better and after the baby is born.

I nodded my head and I heard some knocking. Damn I forgot that she locked the door.

Me: Can you get that?

She got up and opened the door. Then in came these idiotic friends of mine. I'm happy they came though.

Yuhan: Waddup pussy? (chuckling).

Me: When I get better we'll see who'll be the pussy then (chuckling).

We did our handshake and Kimono dapped me up.

Kimono: How you feeling bro?

Me: Like shit man, I can't wait to get outta here.

Kimono: Man that's how I felt when I was here, but don't worry you'll be outta here soon.

I nodded my head and noticed that Lulu was sitting in the corner crying. Why is she crying?

Me: Baby come here.

We all looked at her and she got up sitting beside me. Her hormones are outta control man.

Me: What's wrong baby?

Lulu: I wanna go home.

What the?

Me: But you just got here, you wanna leave me so soon?

Lulu: I just wanna go home Hakken.

I sighed and looked at Yuhan.

Me: Can you take her home bro?

Yuhan: Alright, come on Lulu let's go.

She got up and left with Yuhan. Damn no hug or kiss?

Kimono: Damn bro whatchu do to her?

Me: I don't know bro. One minute she's happy and then the next minute she's in a mood. I don't know what to do man.

Kimono: I mean you did that to her (chuckling).

Me: I know but it's getting tiring man.

Kimono: 3 more months and it'll all be worth it once you see your kid.

Me: I just hope I can hang on.

She gave me the nastiest look ever and raised her eyebrow.

Kimono: The fuck you mean by that?

Me: Bro I need a break.

Kimono: What the fuck do you mean you need a break?

Me: Exactly what I mean bro.

Kimono: Nigga you can't get your girl knocked up and then want a break from her because of her mood swings. Man that don't make sense.

Me: WELL MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!! CAUSE IM TRYING BRO!!

Kimono: You needa watch who your yelling at with your crippled dumbass cause Imma smack you upside the head so hard you'll slip into a coma.

I groaned and rolled my eyes getting comfortable.

Kimono: What your doing isn't cool bro.

I rolled my eyes at her again while sighing.

Me: What am I doing Kimono? Since your so goddamn smart and you know everything about my relationship.

Kimono: Your being selfish Hakken. You can't put her through shit and expect her to handle it by herself because your stupid ass didn't wanna use protection with her.

Me: Kimono......

Kimono: No fuck you bro, your ass needa grow the fuck up cause you got a kid on the way and I don't wanna see that innocent baby to grow up to be exactly like you cause honestly that kid deserves better.

And with that she walked out of my room. Man what the fuck was that? Got a life lesson from Kimono? Damn Lulu is turning my own best friend on me. Wow.