Chapter 15

LULU POV

Hakken: Your mine now.

Me: Okay daddy.

He chuckled and got dress whereas I did the same.

Hakken: You wearing my clothes huh?

I nodded my head because I was wearing his T-shirt and joggers.

Hakken: You look cute.

He held his hand out and I grabbed it. Him holding my hand brings butterflies in my stomach. We got to his car and he opened the door for me. He closed it and he got in. He pulled out the driveway and got on the road.

Me: Where we going?

Hakken: Shopping of course (smiling).

Me: But where?

Hakken: Shut up and enjoy the ride (chuckling).

I laid back in my seat and waited to see where we were going. We got to a jewellery store. Is he gonna buy something? We got out and went in. Wow this is all too beautiful.

Seller: Ah Hakken, pleased to see you back here.

Hakken: Wassup Omar.

They dapped each other up.

Omar: None much bro, business is booming. Who's this pretty lady?

Hakken: That's mine bro (chuckling).

Omar: My bad, so whatchu need?

Hakken: She'll tell you what she wants.

They both looked at me and I was stunned. He bought me here to buy jewellery. I nodded my head and I started looking.

Hakken: Don't look at the price okay?

I nodded my head and continued looking till I found some jewellery I liked. I saw the prices and my eyes got wide.

Me: I don't want anything.

Hakken: Nah I saw you looking at some. Which ones do you like?

I pointed to 8 pieces and he nodded.

Hakken: Omar get her those.

He bought everything I picked out onto the counter.

Omar: Your girl got some good taste.

Hakken: How much will everything be?

Omar: $750 000.

Wait what?

Me: Hakken I....

Before I can even finish my sentence he bought out a bag of cash. He placed it onto the counter and Omar opened the bag.

Hakken: That's a million, keep the change bro.

Omar: Your the fucking best.

They dapped each other up and Hakken got the jewellery. We got into the car and I was shocked at how much he spent.

Me: Why'd you do that?

Hakken: Do what?

Me: Spend so much money?

Hakken: To show you that I do love you and that I appreciate you.

Awww that's so cute.

Me: A meal would've been fine you know.

Hakken: I know, I just wanted to make your jaw drop (chuckling).

Me: Well you did but thank you.

Hakken: Don't sweat it baby. So where to now?

Me: Well I'm hungry, can we get something to eat please?

He nodded his head and he drove to some restaurant. It was so fancy.

Me: Hakken why are we here?

Hakken: To eat obviously, come on.

Me: But I don't have the right clothes for this place.

Hakken: Like I give a fuck (chuckling). Come on let's go eat mamas.

We got out and he held my hand. We walked into the restaurant and all eyes were on us. A waiter came to us.

Waiter: Ah Mr Kamasang welcome, the usual old table I presume?

He nodded his head and the waiter got the menu's. And Hakken's surname is Kamasang? Very unusually.

Waiter: Follow me.

We followed him to a certain table, the amount of eyes on us made me uncomfortable. We sat down and the waiter gave us the menu's.

Waiter: So what will you be having?

I looked at the menu and I couldn't read these words!! They were in another language.

Me: Hakken.

Hakken: Don't worry I got you (chuckling). Whatchu want?

Me: Maybe some ribs and onion rings.

Hakken: She'll have the toriso special and I'll have the same. With drinks we'll just have the wine.

The waiter wrote down everything and nodded. He got the menu's and left. I noticed that people still watched us. Hakken looked at me and I guess he noticed how uncomfortable I was.

Hakken: What's wrong?

Me: A lotta people are watching us.

He looked back at them and they all looked away.

Hakken: Don't worry baby they won't do none (chuckling).

I just realised that this is our date.

Me: Is this our date?

Hakken: Not really, since your in my clothes.

Me: But it is since you bought me jewellery and brought me to this fancy restaurant. Now all that's left is some flowers (smiling).

He smiled back at me and he leaned in. I couldn't help but lean in as well. Soon I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and passionate. I pulled away realising we're in public.

Hakken: Baby what's wrong?

I looked at everyone and he did too then everyone looked away. He groaned and our food came. We started eating and once we finished we left. I noticed he was mad. I don't know why.

We got to his car and he didn't open my door for me. I got in and he started his car. He pulled out and got onto the road.

Me: Are you mad at me?

He ignored me and continued driving. I sighed and looked out the window looking at the houses in the neighbourhood. I never noticed that this place was pretty.

We got to the house and we got out heading inside. He went upstairs to his room and I went to mine. Is he mad because I didn't wanna kiss him in public?

I guess I'll talk to him tomorrow then since he's so mad right now. I then thought about it and I went to his room. As I was about to knock I heard him on the phone.

Hakken: Aaliyah relax baby girl I got you, I'm on my way....you know I like it rough baby.....okay I'll see you in a few.

I felt my heart dropped. It shattered as I felt tears run down my cheeks. I went back to my room and got into bed.

I heard him leave his room and I cried even more when I heard the front door close. I can't believe I was so stupid.