Chapter 19

HAKKEN POV

She ended up falling asleep on me. I got up with her in my arms and I wiped my cum off her back.

I laid her on the bed and she was out like a light. Can't believe we just had sex and I liked it. I switched off the lights and got in bed with her.

                   The next morning

I woke up and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and started making breakfast for us. A few minutes later I heard a thud upstairs. What the fuck? I went upstairs and saw Lulu naked on the floor.

Oh I forgot when you break a virgin that this shit happens. I chuckled and she looked like she was about to cry. I helped her up and sat her on the bed.

Me: What's wrong?

Lulu: M-my legs hurt.

I nodded my head and got her pain killers from my dresser. I got her a bottle of water and she drank the pills.

Me: What were you tryna do?

Lulu: I wanted to pee.

Me: Lemme help you.

I picked her up in a bridal position and took her to the bathroom. I say her on the toilet and she started peeing. When she finished she reached for me. Fucking baby. She washed her hands and brushed her teeth.

Lulu: Can you get me something to wear?

I gave her my T-shirt and she put it on. I gave her a piggy back ride to the kitchen. I sat her down and gave her food. I also sat down and we started eating. When we finished I cleaned up.

Me: So how was the sex?

I looked back at her and her face was red.

Me: Come on baby there's no need to be shy, it's only us here (chuckling).

Lulu: I know.

Me: So answer my question, how was it?

I looked at her dead in the eyes.

Lulu: I-it was amazing.

I know it was, I mean my dick is the bomb.

Me: I'm glad you enjoyed it cause I enjoyed it too.

She fidgeted with her fingers.

Me: I'm gonna fuck you often now (chuckling).

Lulu: No my pussy hurts.

Me: That's why I need to fuck you more baby.

I was in between her legs and gripped her neck.

Me: You don't want daddy to fuck you?

She whimpered and looked at me. I tightened my grip around her neck.

Me: Use your words baby.

Lulu: I-I want you to.

Me: To what mamas?

Lulu: T-to f-fuck me.

I chuckled and let her go.

Me: That's all you had to say baby (smiling). But don't worry you'll get this dick whenever you want.

I finished putting the dishes away and I picked her up

Me: Let's go take a shower okay?

She nodded her and I took her to my shower.

Me: You think you'll be able to stand on your own?