Chapter 9

HAKKEN POV

I got home to see the lights off, oh great she's probably asleep by now. I got upstairs and checked her bedroom. She's not in here. I called her and her phone rang in my room. I went to my room to see her sleeping on my bed.

I smiled and shook my head but I couldn't help but think this is cute. I took off my clothes and left my boxers on. I got in bed and I pulled her into me so she can sleep on my chest.

She wrapped her arms around my waist continuing to sleep. Soon sleep took over me.

The next morning

I felt my body moving left and right, I groaned loudly and it stopped. Seconds later I felt myself shifting left and right again. It must be Lulu.

Me: Stop.

Lulu: I-I gotta pee.

I groaned and let her go. Seconds later she came back and got herself comfortable in my arms. I soon felt her get out my hold which brought coldness onto me. I opened my eyes to see her eating snacks and watching tv.

Me: Why you up baby?

Wait what?

Lulu: I couldn't sleep anymore.

Me: What time is it?

Lulu: Its 05:45.

Me: Nah get your ass back here.

She switched off the tv and came back into my arms. This honestly feels nice. She started sliding her finger on my abs. It was tickling me and making me hard. I groaned as I felt my dick rising.

Me: Stop (groaning).

She continued tracing on my abs and I grabbed her wrist looking her deeply into her eyes..

Me: I said stop.

She looked at me with so much lust. What's wrong with this girl? Don't tell me I made her horny just by looking at her like this. I let her go and laid down. I felt her staring.

Me: Stop looking at me.

Lulu: I can't, your just adorable.

Me: Puppies are adorable, I'm handsome.

Lulu: Yeah. You are.

I looked at her weirdly and smiled.

Me: Come here.

I pulled her onto my lap and she sat right on top of my dick. Fuck.

Me: Your beautiful you know that?

Her face lit up and I lightly chuckled.

Lulu: Stop it's not funny.

She crossed her arms and pouted.

Me: Aww did I make you mad baby?

Again with the baby. I groaned as I felt her moving. I gripped her waist to stop her from moving.

Me: Stop moving (growling).

She kept moving and she stopped. Her face was bright red now.

Lulu: I-is that y-your d-dick?

I nodded my head still keeping my hands on her waist.

Lulu: C-can I s-see it?

I choked on my own spit and started coughing. She said what?

Lulu: Are you okay?