Chapter 22

LULU POV
Short chapter

I heard the door slam shut which scared me. I hid in the closet and waited. Hakken came into the room and he looked livid. I got out of the closet and hugged him. He pushed me off and laid on the bed.

Me: Baby what's wrong?

Hakken: I don't wanna talk right now.

I saw tears brewing in his eyes and my heart instantly shattered. I sat next to him and he turned to the other side. I pulled him up and he looked annoyed. Tears were falling down his cheek and I hugged him tightly. He hugged back this time.

Me: Baby what's wrong? Tell me please.

It took him a while but then he spoke.

Hakken: He never loved me.

Me: Who?

Hakken: My father. My mother and everyone expects me to mourn for that man when all he's bought in my life is pain and misery. The amount of scars he's put on me shows how much he hated me.

Me: I'm so sorry baby, maybe you are better off without him.

Hakken: All I wanted was his approval and his love. Was that too much to ask for?

Before I can say anything I heard his light snores. My poor baby is going through a lot. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I slowly got him off of me and went into the lounge. I called Yuhan.

Yuhan: Hey bunny, wassup?

Me: Hakken isn't doing so well so I wanna do something to make him feel better. Can you help me with money?

Yuhan: I got you, but what's wrong with him?

I heard movements upstairs. He can't be awake, can he?

Me: I'll tell you later, he's awake now.

Yuhan: We'll talk later.

I dropped the call and heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

Hakken: Why'd you leave me?

He rubbed his eye and came and sat down next to me. He laid his head on my thighs. Aww he looked like a baby. I had to lie though.

Me: I was hungry baby.

Hakken: Want me to make you something to eat?

Me: No I'll just order something. You need to rest.

Hakken: I'm fine (groaning).

Me: No your not, I think maybe you should talk to your momma about this or maybe you should see a therapist.

He got up and looked at me weirdly.

Hakken: You think I'm crazy or something?

Me: No, I know that you'll want to talk about things that you don't wanna tell me about yet. So I think it's better if you see a therapist.

He got up and I followed him.

Me: Hakken wait.

I followed him up to his room and he started getting ready.

Me: Where you going?

He ignored me and continued with whatever he was doing. My eyes got wide when I saw him take out a gun.

Me: What are you gonna do with that gun?

He still kept quiet and walked out the room.

Me: Hakken I'm talking to you.

I heard the front door slam shut. I sighed and frowned wondering what I did or said to him that made him so mad. I then called Yuhan.

Yuhan: Second call from you today, to what do I owe the pleasure my lady?

I lightly giggled at his stupidity.

Me: H-Hakken and I aren't in a good place right now. I wanna give him some space so can I live with you instead?

Yuhan: I don't know about that.....

Me: YUHAN HE ISN'T TALKING TO ME!! He's mad at me for some reason when I tried to make him feel better. Can I please live with you? Please?

He sighed and eventually said yes.

Me: Can you pick me up in 10 minutes?

Yuhan: I'm already by there so get your stuff and we'll leave.

Me: Okay see you then.

I dropped the call and quickly started packing. 5 minutes later I heard a car hoot outside. I got out and got in the car with Yuhan. He then started driving to his house.

Yuhan: So wassup with you and Hakken?

Me: I don't know. He's just been so mad at me these days when I do little things. I think he hates me now.

Yuhan: Hakken doesn't hate you Lulu. He's been stressed with work lately.

Me: But that doesn't mean he should take it out on me Yuhan.

Yuhan: I know but just give him some time.

Me: How long Yuhan? How long do I have to go through this?

Yuhan: Give him a few days.

Me: I don't like waiting Yuhan and he knows this.

Yuhan: Your with Hakken, obviously there will be some changes, but I'll be right here for you okay?

I nodded my head and looked out the window realising we're at his house. We got out and he showed me the guest bedroom.

Yuhan: Hope you like your stay here, cause you won't be living here forever (chuckling).

I clicked my tongue and giggled at him. He's so dumb. I sat on the bed and watched tv. I decided to take a nap before I unpack. I got in bed and I was out.