Chapter 11

HAKKEN POV

I rushed out the house and got into my car. Your probably wondering why I'm happy in the first place. It's because I don't have to lay low anymore. I immediately drove to the warehouse. I got there and got greeted by my gang.

Kimono: Good to have you back boss.

He dapped me up and we did our handshake. It's honestly nice being back.

Me: I missed this place, man this my home.

Kimono: Well word on the street has it that your playing house with someone's bitch (chuckling).

Me: Don't call her a bitch.

For some reason my blood started boiling and I bawled up my fists.

Kimono: Woah calm down boss, I'm just messing with you.

I called myself down before anything happens. I just got back and I don't wanna lay low anymore.

Kimono: So it is true? You got someone?

Me: Yeah I do.

I think I do?

Kimono: So when are we meeting boss lady? (chuckling).

Me: When I bring her here. Enough about that. Give me an update.

Kimono: Well nothing much has happened ever since you went MIA on us. Everything's under control boss.

Me: Thanks Kimono your the best.

I dapped him up again and I checked the time. Damn it's only 10:30 a.m. I then got a call from an unknown number.

Me: Hello?

Voice: Hakken?

My heart dropped. I never thought I'd hear her voice again. My anxiety was through the roof.

Kimiyo: Hakken? Are you there?

Me: What do you want Kimiyo?

Kimiyo: I just wanna talk.

Me: About what?

Kimiyo: Us.

I sighed and walked to my car then got in.

Me: I don't think we need to talk about that.

Kimiyo: Please Hakken.

I then sighed.

Me: Fine. We can just FaceTime.

Kimiyo: I think I should just come to you.

Me: What do you mean?

Kimiyo: I'm in the area, I only got here 2 days ago. So we can meet up somewhere.

Me: Nah I'm already heading home now, I'll give you my address.

Kimiyo: Okay well see you soon.

You can hear the excitement in her voice. I'm not excited to see her. I dropped the call once I got home. I went inside and saw Lulu watching tv. For some reason I smiled.

Me: Hey whatchu watching?

Lulu: Cartoons.

The way she said it didn't sit well with me.

Me: Are you okay? Is something wrong?

She shrugged and continued watching her cartoons.

Me: Why you mad?

Lulu: I'm not mad.

She rolled her eyes and got up. I pulled her back and made her sit on my lap.

Me: Tell me what's wrong?

Lulu: You hurt my feelings.

How?

Me: How?

Lulu: This morning you left me. Hakken if you have someone then you should've told me.

I lightly chuckled and she crossed her arms. She must be jealous.

Me: I don't have anyone baby girl.

Lulu: So then you must have hoes.

Me: Fuck them hoes. Im where i wanna be, with who I wanna be with.

Her cheeks lit up and she looked like a tomato.

Me: So you not mad at me anymore?

She shook her head no and I smiled. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. It was slow and passionate. Damn I can never get tired of these lips. I groaned when I felt my phone vibrate.

We pulled away and we looked at each other. I checked the caller ID to see that it was Yuhan. I picked it up.

Me: Wassup bro?

Lulu got off my lap and went upstairs.

Yuhan: Just checking to see if you and the Mrs are good (chuckling).

Me: Mrs?

Yuhan: Yeah Lulu you dumb bitch.

I rolled my eyes, this idiot literally called me for this. I then heard a knock at the door.

Me: Yuhan imma have to call you back, someone's at my door.

Yuhan: Catch you later alligator.

I rolled my eyes and dropped the call. I got up and went to my door. I opened it and there she was, the hoe that cheated on me with my own brother.

Kimiyo: Can I come in?

I stood aside and let her in. She followed me to the lounge and we sat across from each other. I don't want this bitch close to me.

Me: What do you want?

Kimiyo: I just wanna say I'm sorry for everything that I've did and how you found out. It was wrong of me to cheat on you, especially with your brother but I promise you I don't want him Hakken I want you.

Me: Then why did you cheat on me?

Kimiyo: BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T GIVING ME ANY ATTENTION HAKKEN!!!

Me: Yell at me one more time and see what's gonna happen.

Is this bitch mad? Who she think she's talking too?

Kimiyo: I'm sorry I just. You weren't there for me like I wanted you to. Taeyhung was there for me Hakken. He....

Me: Then be with him since he'll always be there for you. To be honest your wasting my time with this bullshit because you should know I don't give second chances but I gave you that chance and you fucked up. AGAIN!!!!

This wasn't the first time Kimiyo cheated on me, it's actually the second time. She first cheated on me with her boy best friend then she cheated on me with Taeyhung.

Kimiyo: I see where your head is at Hakken. Your still stuck on the past, I've changed and I've moved on from that. Why can't you?

Me: BECAUSE YOU BROKE MY HEART KIMIYO!!!

Tears were now falling from my eyes and my fists bawled up as I stood up.

Lulu: Hakken?

Our attention shifted and our eyes were on Lulu.

Me: Go back upstairs.

Lulu: I just wanna......

Me: I SAID GO BACK UPSTAIRS NOW!!!

Tears clouded her eyes and I immediately regretted everything. She quickly ran upstairs and I heard her door slam.

Kimiyo: No wonder we didn't last. Your treating her the same way you treated me. Now I remember why I cheated on you.

Me: Get out.

Kimiyo: Gladly.

She took her stuff and left. I sat down and tried calming myself down. I laid back and I thought about what Kimiyo said. She was right, her cheating on me was my fault.

I never paid attention to her and I'd yell at her a lot. No wonder she cheated on me. I don't wanna go through the same shit with Lulu because I really care about her.

I think it's time I changed. I sighed and got up heading to her room. I got to her door and I heard her crying. Fuck man. I feel bad knowing that I made her cry.