Chapter 16

HAKKEN POV

I got to Aaliyah's house and got inside. I saw her in a black lingerie. Its sad knowing that she doesn't make me hard anymore.

Aaliyah: Finally your here. I missed you.

Me: I missed you too.

Y'all know that's a goddamn lie. She kissed on my neck and slid her hand into my pants. My dick had no reaction to what she was doing.

I closed my eyes, maybe it'll feel good if I think it's Lulu. Fuck, Lulu. I opened my eyes and pushed her off.

Me: Fuck I can't do this to her.

Aaliyah: Her? You mean the bitch your staying with?

Me: Call her a bitch one more time.

This girl is skating on thin ice with me.

Aaliyah: You stay defending that bi.....

Before she could finish her sentence I gripped her neck tightly till she was off the ground. I was mad as hell. She scratched my arms and I dropped her on the floor. I kneeled down and looked at her.

Me: Your really pushing my buttons you know that? (chuckling). Next time I won't be so nice.

Aaliyah: G-get out o-of my house.

I got up and left. I got in my car and started driving home. I got home and went upstairs. I twisted the door knob to her but it was locked.

Me: Lulu?

I put my ear against the door and I heard crying. I started panicking cause I'm wondering why is she crying?

Me: Lulu please open the door.

Still nothing. I broke the handle off her door and it opened. She looked up at me with tears falling down.

Lulu: Get out.

Me: Lulu calm.....

Before I can finish my sentence she threw a lamp towards me. I dodged it and it shattered when it hit the floor. I looked at her in shock.

Lulu: GET OUT!! I HATE YOU!!

I went towards her and I grabbed her. I ignored all the scratches and the bites I received from her. I pinned her on her bed and waited for her till she was done.

Me: Talk to me.

She looked at me with red teary eyes. Fuck what's wrong with her?

Lulu: Y-you lied.

Me: About what?

Lulu: Y-you d-don't l-love me.

Me: What makes you think that I don't love you.

Lulu: Aaliyah.

I froze, how the fuck does she know about Aaliyah?

Me: How.....

Lulu: How do I know about her? I heard you talking on the phone with her and she left a hickey on you.

Fucking stupid Aaliyah.

Me: I didn't sleep with her Lulu. I wanted too but I didn't because I thought of you.

Lulu: Your lying (crying).

Me: I'm not lying Lulu. I wouldn't be here with you right now if I did but I'm here because I love you. Your my girl and I won't do anything like that to hurt you okay?

She kept quiet and looked at me. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. It took a while for her to kiss back but eventually she did. She pulled away and I frowned.