Chapter 35

LULU POV

So Kioara and I are getting to know each other. And I must say she's honestly a cool girl.

Kioara: Kimono is actually a good person. She completes me you know?

Wait Kimono is a female?

Me: Wait Kimono is a girl?

She looked shocked and quickly closed her mouth. She then started panicking.

Kioara: Your not supposed to know that. Omg don't tell anyone please.

Me: Nah it's okay, don't panic. Hakken and Kimono are similar.

Kioara: So she also has a dick and identifies as a man?

I nodded my head and she giggled.

Kioara: At least we have something in common.

I giggled with her and I felt a kick to my stomach. I held onto it and it kept kicking.

Kioara: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Kioara: Lemme call Hakken for you.

She got up and ran over to Hakken. When I say she ran that girl flew. Hakken jogged over to me and squatted beside me. He looked really worried.

Hakken: You okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine. But feel this.

I took his hand and put it over my stomach. The baby kicked again and you can see the joy on his face.

Hakken: Damn he's already kicking (chuckling).

Me: Or she.

Hakken: Nah that's a grown man in there.

The baby stopped kicking and he pulled his hand away. He then stood on his feet.

Hakken: Imma get you some water.

Me: Baby I'm fine okay.

He walked away and I shook my head at him. He's always babying me even when I tell him I'm okay.

Kioara: Is he always like that?

Me: Yeah.

Kioara: Don't be mad though, he's probably doing all of this to make sure you and the baby are okay.

Me: I know.

I sighed and looked over at Hakken. I smiled and thought about how this man changed my life.

Hakken: Here drink up.

I took the water bottle out his hand and drank the water. His phone dinged and he checked the message.

Hakken: We gotta go.

Me: Where we going?

Hakken: To your appointment. Come on.

He helped me up and he held my hand.

Kioara: BYE LULU!!

Me: BYE KIOARA!!

We got to the car and we got in then pulled out the driveway. As we were on our way to the hospital a cop car pulled up behind us. He groaned and parked at the side of the road.

The police officer got out his car and stood next to Hakken's door. He knocked on the window and Hakken lowered the window.

Officer: Good afternoon sir, do you know why I pulled you over?

Hakken: No officer I do not.

Officer: You were driving 80kms an hour on a 60kms road.

Me: He wasn't aware of that officer, he was just trying to get me to my appointment. We don't wanna be late.

Officer: Ma'am I suggest you keep quiet.

What the fuck?

Hakken: Come on man you can't talk to her like that.

Officer: Please step out of your vehicle sir.

Me: What why? He didn't even do anything.

Officer: Ma'am I asked you to keep quiet. Don't make me put you in my squad car.

Hakken: Okay now your outta your goddamn mind.

Officer: Sir step out of the vehicle.

Hakken: I ain't doing shit.

I don't like where this is going. This doesn't feel right.

Me: Listen to him Hakken please.

He groaned and opened his door. He got out and stood away from the officer.

Officer: License and registration please.

He stood his head inside the window and got his cards. Once he stood up again I heard 3 gunshots. My heart stopped and tears fell down. I got out of the car and went over to Hakken's side of the car.

Once I got there I saw him on the floor covered in blood. I tried to go to him but the officer pointed the gun at me. I then saw a crowd beginning to form.

Officer: Ma'am get away from him.

Me: I have to help him (crying).

Officer: Ma'am step away from him.

Me: MY BOYFRIEND IS DYING YOU ASSHOLE!!

I got on my knees and pulled him on top of me. There's so much blood. I held his hand and he kept closing his eyes.

Me: Baby please, d-don't close your eyes.

I then heard the ambulance siren a block away.

Me: Their coming baby, hang on for me please. You can't leave me okay.

He looked at me and I saw the ambulance stop behind the officers squad car. They got out with a stretcher and they came over to us. They picked me up and moved me away from him.

They got him onto a stretcher and put him in the ambulance. I got in with him and I called Yuhan.

Yuhan: Wassup baby girl?

Me: Yuhan, Hakken got shot (crying).

Yuhan: Wait what?

Me: He shot him.

Yuhan: WHO SHOT HIM?!!

Me: A police officer. We were on our way to the hospital and they stopped us. They shot him for no reason Yuhan.

Yuhan: Okay calm down, calm down. Where are you right now?

Me: I'm in the ambulance with him, we're going to the hospital. We left the car at Smith street.

Yuhan: Okay I'm on my way.

I dropped the call and watched them working on Hakken. They got an oxygen tank and they hooked him up to it. I don't know what I'll do if he dies. We got to the hospital and they quickly got him to the surgery room. I sat in the waiting room.

5 hours later

Yuhan, Kioara and Kimono got here 30 minutes after we got to the hospital. Kimono and Yuhan are so frustrated.

Yuhan: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!!

Kioara: Yuhan calm down. Your gonna stress Lulu.

He sighed and sat down beside me. I can't stop my tears from falling right now. I'm only thinking about Hakken. I hope he's okay. I saw the doctor coming our way and I stood up.

Me: I-is he okay?

Doctor: We found 3 bullets. One in his leg, one in his shoulder and one went out clean through the stomach. There was no internal bleeding, so he'll be just fine.

Kimono: When can we see him?

Doctor: Tomorrow but he wishes to see his wife.

Yuhan: Go ahead Lulu, I'll wait for you and I'll take you home.

I nodded my head and followed the doctor.