Chapter 6

LULU POV
short pov

I looked at the window and I must say, I've never seen Hakken that mad before and I never wanna see it again. As I was standing by the window he looked up at me and I hid. Fuck he saw me.

I started panicking thinking about what he'd say to me or what he'll do. I heard the front door open and shut. I heard a footsteps coming up the stairs and my heart started pounding.

I don't want him to yell at me or kill me for what I've just seen. My door opened and there he was. He came into the room and he looked at me.

Hakken: You okay?

I nodded my head and then he spoke again.

Hakken: Did he see you in here?

Me: N-no.

Hakken: How long was he here for?

Me: P-probably f-for 3-30 minutes o-or more.

Hakken: Your stuttering again.

He started coming towards me and I backed up. We kept doing that till I hit the wall behind me. I looked up to see his tall figure tower over me.

Hakken: Do I make you afraid?

I nodded my head while keeping it down. I don't wanna look at him, he intimidates me. He then lifted my head with his finger. Our eyes locked and it's as if we're having a staring contest.

He honestly has beautiful eyes. My eyes kept moving from his eyes to his lips. His hands travelled to my waist and he brought me even close to him. He leaned in about to kiss me till his friend came in.

Yuhan: Oh shit did I interrupt y'all?

Hakken pulled away and growled. Chile. He faced his friend with an annoyed look. Why is he so angry at his friend? Is it because he didn't get to kiss me? Wow.

Hakken: I told you to wait downstairs.

Yuhan: Nigga how was I supposed to know that y'all were about to fuck?

Wait what?

Hakken: Yuhan I wasn't planning to have sex with her, I just wanted to know she was okay.

Oh so that's his friends name. Yuhan. I like it.

Yuhan: Yeah right, you looked like you was about to suck her face.

They turned and faced me. My face started to heat up and I fidgeted with my fingers.

Hakken: Oh great you made her uncomfortable now, get your weird ass downstairs.

Yuhan: I'm gonna go find myself something to eat.

Hakken: You better not eat all my shit.

Yuhan: Whatever nigga.

He left and went downstairs leaving with Hakken.

Hakken: You sure your okay?

Me: Yeah I'm okay.

He nodded his head and he faced the door about to leave but I stopped him.

Me: I've been meaning to ask......

Hakken: Okay ask me.

Me: How old are you?

He chuckled and shook his head. Damn even I found that attractive.

Hakken: I'm 23 and you?

Me: I-I'm 1-18.

Hakken: Mmm your legal, good.

Me: Whatchu mean good?

Hakken: Nothing. I'm heading out but I'll be back. Call if you need anything.