Chapter 39

HAKKEN POV
Short chapter

She dropped the call before I could explain myself and apologise to her. But she's outta her goddamn mind if she thinks she's gon leave me with my son.

I snapped outta my thoughts and thought I should go talk to her face to face instead. I got out my hospital and put my clothes on trying my best to ignore the pain.

I drank some pain killers and got some crotches. I used them to walk out my room into the hospital hallway till I saw my doctor and my nurse.

Doctor: Mr Kamasang what are you doing? You should be in bed resting.

Me: I gotta go home man.

Nurse: You can't, your still badly injured.

Me: Well you guys can't stop me and I swear if you put your hands on me, your dead.

I walked past them and made it into the parking lot where I called Yuhan, but this bitch already pulled up. She got out the car and came to help me.

Yuhan: The fuck are you doing Hakken? Your supposed to be in bed resting.

Me: I gotta go talk to Lulu man.

Yuhan: Not in this state bro.

Me: If I don't then she'll leave me.

Yuhan: You know she'll never do that.

Me: Well I don't know that right now bro.

She sighed and helped me in the car. She got in the drivers seat and started driving to my house.

Me: I don't know what imma do bro.

Yuhan: You just need to show her you care bro and that you won't leave her. And stop talking about all that typa shit about her behind her back, shit ain't cool.

Me: I gotchu.

We made it to my house and she helped me inside.

Yuhan: LULU!!

Lulu: THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!!

Damn that attitude again. Yuhan then helped me upstairs into my room.

Yuhan: You in here sis?

She got out of the bathroom and stood in her tracks. She looked at me then at Yuhan.

Lulu: What is he doing here?

Yuhan: He just wants to talk to you in person.

Lulu: Take him back to the hospital Yuhan.

Me: I'm not going anywhere until I talk to you.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. Damn she's getting big.

Me: Can you give us some space bro?

Yuhan nodded and left while I diverted my attention to Lulu.

Lulu: Are you gonna talk or not? Cause I'm honestly losing interest in listening to the lies you have for me.

Bro I can't wait till she gives birth.

Me: Yeah what you heard was true, I did want a break from you. Everything was getting too much and I was beginning to get cold feet.

Lulu: Everything was too much for you? Are you fucking serious? I'm the pregnant and emotionally unstable one here Hakken.

Me: Keeping up with your mood swings is fucking hard bro. One minute you wanna be with me, the next minute it's fuck Hakken.

She looked at me and then got up. I tried getting up to follow her but I ended up opening my stitches. Fuck. My leg started bleeding again.

Lulu: Omg sit still don't move.

She went to the bathroom and got a first aid kit. She cut my jeans and made them into shorts, man that was my favourite pair. She cleaned up my wound and put a bandage on it. What would I do without her?

Lulu: Is it too tight?

Me: Nah it's okay, thank you. I'm sorry about everything.

Lulu: It's okay. I'll tell Yuhan to take you back to the hospital.

Me: I don't wanna go back bro.

Lulu: You have too or you'll get worse.

I groaned as I tried to get up.

Lulu: Let me help you.

She came over to my side and tried to help me get up but I pushed her away which made her sigh.

Me: No I got this.

Lulu: Just let me help you.

Me: I said I'm fine damn.

She moved away from me and I finally got on my feet. I walked out of the room only for her to follow me.

Lulu: Where you going?

Me: Back to the hospital like you said.

Lulu: You wanna leave me so soon?

Me: You told me to go back.

Lulu: Yeah but not so soon.

See what I gotta deal with? I stopped in my tracks and sighed turning around. I went back into the room and leaned on the dresser for support. She sat down and looked at me.

Me: What's on your mind?

Lulu: Me leaving you.

What the....is she on drugs?

Me: Well get that thought out of your head cause you ain't going anywhere.

She rolled her eyes and sat criss cross on the bed rubbing her belly. I then began to worry.

Me: You okay?

Lulu: Yeah he's just kicking a lot.

Me: Cause he knows his daddy is around (chuckling).

She rolled her eyes again and I felt a sharp pain on my thigh.

Me: Fuck (groaning).

Lulu: Baby are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

She got off of the bed and stood by me. I hate it when she takes care of me, especially in her pregnant state.

Lulu: YUHAN!!

Damn she can yell. Yuhan came into the room and rushed over to me.

Yuhan: You okay bro?

Lulu: Can you take him back to the hospital?

Yuhan: No problem sis.

Me: I'll see you later baby, I love you.

Lulu: I love you too.

Yeah she ain't going nowhere.