Chapter 33

LULU POV
5 months later

These past few months Hakken has been distant with me. We've been arguing a lot lately and he makes it seem like it's my fault. It's his fault for getting me pregnant in the first place. I heard the door open and then close. I turned around and saw it was him.

Me: Where were you?

He groaned and went upstairs. He's been doing that a lot lately. I think he's cheating on me. He's been in and out of this house a lot and he's very secretive.

I once found a lipstick stain on his shirt and I confronted him about it. He lied and told me it was mine whereas I don't wear lipstick. Then he pinned everything on me for not trusting him. I felt tears leave my eyes the moment I heard the door close again.

He's gone. I got up and decided to go to the store. I really needed a walk. I got to the store and started shopping. I need some candy. I went to the candy aisle and the candy I wanted was on the top shelf.

I tried to reach for it but I can't jump since I'm pregnant. I saw a hand come from behind me and whoever it was room the candy for me. I'm so happy.

Guy: There you go.

Me: Thank you.

I looked at him closely and he's really attractive to be honest. He stared at me and I couldn't help but stare back at him. I snapped outta my thoughts.

Me: I gotta go.

As I walked away I felt him grab my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

Guy: Lemme talk to you real quick.

Me: You don't wanna do that.

Guy: And why not?

Me: Cause I'm kinda off the market.

Guy: Meaning?

He looked at me. I lifted my hoodie up and showed him my bump. He let go of my hand and he raised his eyebrow.

Guy: So your knocked up? I ain't got a problem with that ma (chuckling).

Oh wow he's the first.

Guy: I'm Diego, you are?

Me: I'm Lulu.

We shook hands and he helped me with my trolley.

Diego: So you from around here?

Me: Not really, I just moved here. You?

Diego: I'm from Mexico mamas, but I also just moved here a few months back (chuckling).

We made it to the till and the lady looked at us with a smile.

Lady: So how far are you?

Me: I'm 5 months and 2 weeks ma'am.

Lady: Not everyday I see a beautiful couple who's expecting.

Me: Oh no we're not......

Diego: Thank you.

I looked at him funny and she finished scanning my items.

Lady: That'll be $127.

I took out some money from my bag but I saw that he already had his card in. He put his pin and paid for everything. He took my stuff and left while I followed him.

Me: I'll pay you back I promise.

Diego: No need to (chuckling).

I nodded my head and he walked me back home.

Diego: Oh you live here?

Me: Yeah why?

Diego: Nothing. Here.

He gave me my things and he left. Well that was weird. I got in the house to find Yuhan.

Yuhan: And where the fuck have you been?

Me: Just went grocery shopping.

Yuhan: Ooouuu food.

We heard a car pull up outside and Hakken came in. He looked mad for some reason.

Hakken: Who the fuck were you with?

Yuhan: Damn hello to you too my nigga.

Hakken: Shut up Yuhan.

What's wrong with him?

Hakken: I'm not gonna ask you again.

Me: What are you talking about?

Hakken: THAT NIGGA YOU WERE WITH!! WHO IS HE?!!

I moved closer to Yuhan, I hate it when he yells at me. Yuhan got up and stood in front of Hakken.

Yuhan: The fucks wrong with you Hakken?

He looked behind Yuhan and looked me dead in the eyes. What did I do?

Yuhan: Sit your ass down (growling).

For some reason he listened to Yuhan and he sat down.

Yuhan: The fucks wrong with you bro?

Hakken: Ask her who that nigga was.

Yuhan and Hakken then looked at me.

Yuhan: What nigga?

He said looking at me.

Me: I don't know him Yuhan. He was just helping me with the groceries cause they were heavy.

Yuhan: You should've called me or Hakken instead.

Me: Why?

Hakken: Whatchu mean why?

Me: Why should I call you when all you do is yell me at?

He rolled his eyes and I sighed. I got up and went upstairs. I heard footsteps and the door opened. I saw Hakken standing at the door.

Hakken: I'm sorry.

I rolled my eyes and got in bed. I felt the bed dip beside me. I then heard him sigh.

Hakken: Look I know i haven't been a good boyfriend to you for a while lately but I'm just stressed about a lot of shit right now. I thought my fathers death meant everything will be okay but it isn't. My momma is suffering and the fact that Taeyhung isn't here to comfort her is taking a toll on me. I don't know how to be there for her.

I sighed and sat up.

Me: But that doesn't mean you should be treating me like this.

Hakken: I know and I promise imma do better baby. I'm sorry.

I sighed and he took my hands. I looked at him in his eyes.

Me: I forgive you but you gotta stop doing this. We're together Hakken, your not alone. Okay?

He nodded his head and gave me a kiss.

Yuhan: Finally you suckers have made up.

He pulled away from the kiss and groaned. He took a pillow and threw it at Yuhan.

Hakken: You fucking cock blocker.

Yuhan: Ain't my fault you've been a bitch to her.

And with that Yuhan left. Hakken looked like he was stressed.

Me: What's wrong?

Hakken: I promise imma make everything between us okay again baby.

Me: I know baby.