Chapter 28

LULU POV

As we were heading home I noticed a black car following us. Each turn we made they made the exact same one. It was beginning to worry me.

Me: H-Hakken.

He looked at me with a weird look on his face.

Hakken: What's wrong baby?

Me: I think there's a car following us.

Hakken: You mean the black car behind us?

I nodded my head as he continued driving.

Hakken: I've been watching it too. Lemme call my boys.

He called his boys and once we got to our road there were cars in front of us blocking the road. We stopped in front of them and that black car stopped behind us.

Suddenly more cars came from behind that black car and closed the road. I started panicking until Hakken held my hand calming me down.

Hakken: Don't worry baby, they my boys.

I nodded my head and sat laid back in my seat. All of his boys got out the car.

Hakken: I need you to stay right here, okay baby?

I nodded my head and watched him get out of the car. Him and his boys surrounded the black car. They first started talking to whoever was inside. They moved away from the car and took their guns out.

They pointed their guns at the black car and they all started shooting at it. I covered my ears and felt tears falling down. I know Hakken has killed many people before so he's probably used to this but I've never seen anyone get killed in front me.

Seconds later it stopped and his door opened. He got inside and his boys got in their cars. They opened a way for him and we drove past them. What just happened?

Hakken: You okay baby?

What kinda fucking question is that? I kept quiet and looked out the window. He sighed and I noticed we were home. I got out and went straight to my bedroom. I heard his footsteps behind me.

Hakken: Baby?

Me: What?

Hakken: Talk to me.

Me: About what Hakken? About how you just killed those people in front of me?

He groaned and ran his hand in his hair.

Hakken: They had it coming baby. They were on my territory when they weren't supposed to. I had to.....

Me: HAD TO WHAT HAKKEN?!! KILL THEM?!!

Hakken: Lower your tone when you talk to me (growling).

By now he had his fists bawled up and his face was beginning to get red.

Me: Or what? Your gonna hit me? Or maybe you'll kill me too?

His face softened and he came towards me but I moved away from him.

Hakken: I won't beat you Lulu and I definitely won't kill you.

Me: I don't know that Hakken (crying).

I don't know why I'm crying but seeing him angry is the scariest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Hakken: I'm sorry I made you upset but I promise I won't do anything to hurt you mamas. Stop crying please.

I wiped my tears away and he gave me a hug. He picked me up and started shushing me like a baby.

Hakken: I won't do anything like that to you Lulu, stop thinking that.

I hummed and I looked up at him.

Hakken: I love you okay?

Me: I love you too.

He sat me down on the bed and I fidgeted with my fingers. He then lifted my head up with his fingers.

Hakken: I don't want you to be afraid of me baby.

Me: I-I'm not. I just never seen anyone get killed in front of me.

Hakken: Well technically it was behind you (chuckling).

I looked at him with an annoyed look on my face.

Hakken: Okay I'm just joking baby, but I am sorry for killing those people while you were around. I didn't think how you'd feel after that experience, it was selfish of me.

I got on my knees and gave him a hug.

Me: I forgive you. But please don't do that again.

Hakken: I promise baby. Now gimme a kiss.

He leaned in and I felt his lips on mine. His hand snaked around my neck and he applied pressure to it. I love it when he chokes me. He pulled away and looked at me with so much lust.

Hakken: Take your clothes off.

I got up and he sat down on the bed. I took off my clothes and I had nothing on underneath.

Hakken: Fuck (groaning).

I saw that he was beginning to harden.

Hakken: Come here.

I walked to him and his hands roamed my body. His hands travelled to my behind gripping it gripped it and then smacked it. The sudden contact made me moan.

Hakken: You like that huh? (chuckling).

I hummed and I felt him sliding two fingers inside of me. I held onto his shoulder for support and bent over as he continued to move his fingers inside me. I felt my juices running down my legs.

Hakken: So fucking wet.

He removed his fingers from inside me and put them in his mouth then sucked on them.

Hakken: I like how you taste (chuckling). Come on lay down.

He got up and I laid down on my back. He took everything off and I saw his dick standing on its own which made me gasp. He positioned himself at my entrance and I felt him slid in.

Hakken: F-fuck.

He started thrusting at a normal pace. I gripped the bed sheet and my back arched off the bed. He grabbed my waist and fucked me senselessly.

Me: F-fuck H-hakken.

The feeling I had felt like I was on cloud nine.

Me: F-faster p-please.

Where the fuck did that come from? I felt him beginning to quicken his pace.

Hakken: Y-your taking daddy's dick so well princess (groaning).

Suddenly I felt something leave my vagina.

Hakken: What a big mess you made (chuckling and groaning).

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt him hit my spot. It felt so good.

Hakken: Right there huh?

I nodded my head and he chuckled. He then started attacking my spot over and over again. I felt my walls clenching on his dick. That familiar feeling came back.

Me: I-I'm....

Hakken: I know baby, I'm almost done. Hold it.

I felt him going at a quicker pace than before. I accidentally released everything because it was too much to hold in. My squirt landed everywhere and my legs were starting to close but he opened them.

Hakken: I should punish you for that but I'm about to cum (groaning and growling).

His pace quickened and I scratched his arms wanting him to leave me alone but he didn't. What it seemed like hours, he pulled out and came on my stomach.