Chapter 17

LULU POV
2 hours later

Aamari: Okay you can remove the blindfold now.

I removed my blindfold and I was in front of the mirror. I looked closely to see if it really is me. That doesn't look like me.

Me: Wow. Is that me?

Joseph: Girl you know it's you.

I looked at the dress and I realised it was a ball gown. Wow I feel like Cinderella. And my makeup? Is on fleek right now. I felt tears brewing in my eyes.

Joseph: No no no, no crying.

Aamari: Here's a tissue. Don't wanna ruin Joseph's work (giggling).

I took the tissue and dapped it on my eyes. I LOOK SO FUCKING PRETTY Y'ALL!!!

Me: Thank you so much guys.

We heard Hakken call Joseph from downstairs. Joseph rolled his eyes.

Joseph: Well he's impatient.

Aamari: Let's not keep him waiting.

I nodded and left the room. But they stopped me before I got downstairs.

Aamari: Wait here.

I waited for a while.

Aamari: Okay you can come down now.

I went down the steps and I saw Hakken blindfolded. Did I tell y'all that he looks so good? Well he does!! Aamari then removed the blindfold and he opened his eyes. He then froze.

Me: Is it too much?

He shook his head and came towards me. He grabbed my hands and looked me with such a contagious smile.

Hakken: You look absolutely beautiful baby.

Me: Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself.

Hakken: Man hush. I look fly as fuck. Come on let's go.

He firstly gave Aamari and Joseph their money. A matte black G63 pulled up and he opened my door. I got in and he followed then closed the door. The driver then started driving.

Me: Where we going?

Hakken: You ask wayyy too many questions (chuckling).

Me: I just wanna know, I'm sorry.

Hakken: Don't apologise baby, tonight's your night.

He kissed me on the forehead. Few minutes later we arrived at our destination. A mountain? He got out and opened my door. I also got out and he grabbed my hand. We walked around until we saw someone.

Person: I thought you weren't coming.

That person ended up looking at me and saw I was holding Hakken's hand.

Person: Is this the Mrs?

Hakken nodded his head and then he was dapped up by this person.

Person: Well follow me this way.

He basically dragged me, I don't know if he was excited or what. We got to a table near the cliff. We sat down and there was food there.

Person: Enjoy.

We thanked him and he left. Hakken was staring at me the whole time.

Me: What's wrong? Is there something on my face?

Hakken: No, I'm just admiring your beautiful.

Me: Stopppppp.

Hakken: Why should I? That's what I noticed the first day I met you.

Me: At the orphanage?

He nodded his head and I blushed. This man is honestly annoying. How can he make me blush this much?

Hakken: I wanna ask you something and if you say no, I'll kill you.

My eyes were wide. I was shocked as fuck. I nodded my head and waited for him to speak.

Hakken: I'm joking I won't kill you but I'm not good at this romantic shit or whatever...

Me: Or you kidding? Look at what you did for me. It's beautiful Hakken.

Hakken: I don't feel like it's enough.

Me: Why is that?

Hakken: Cause you deserve more than all of this, you deserve the world.

He looked at me sternly and I couldn't help but blush. I nodded my head and thought what does he wanna ask me?

Me: Well what do you wanna ask me?

Hakken: For you to be my girlfriend.

Me: I thought I already was your girlfriend.

I raised my eyebrow at him cause I was confused.

Hakken: I wanna officially make you my girlfriend, I want the whole world to know that I got a beautiful queen by my side.

Me: I'd love that.

He smiled and held my hand but soon his smile faded. He looked mad for some reason and I frowned.

Me: Baby what's wrong?

Hakken: I don't want this life for you but I can't hide how I feel about you. But I promise imma do everything in my power to protect you. I'll even die trying.

Me: What are you talking about?

Hakken: Since your my girlfriend, I think it's time you know what I do for a living.

Me: Hakken if your not ready to tell me it's okay.

Hakken: No. I have to tell you.

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue. I'm scared about what I'm going to find out about.

HAKKEN POV

She nodded her head and waited for me to speak. I'm scared about what she's gonna think of me after I tell her.

Me: I'm not a nice person and I think you already know that by now. It all started back when I was 13, I got drunk and I fought with someone in the Yakuza. I killed him by accident not realising it's a gang leaders son. I told my father about it and he told me it's either I kill the gang leader and take his gang or I die.

Lulu: She shifted in her seat and she looked scared.

Me: So I killed him too and I took his gang. During that year I don't know how many people I've killed and I still don't know till this day. The amount of bodies I've burnt are endless. For years I've been dealing with drugs, illegal guns, fraud, human trafficking. You name it, I've done it all. Heck I should be in prison right now but I'm not. The amount of money and dirt I have on people is enough to keep me outta jail forever.

Lulu: Is that all?

Hope she doesn't hate me for this.

Me: I have an FBI agent working for me and she told me that I was bringing too much heat to myself. So she told me to adopt someone. And that was you.

She looked taken back and you could see the hurt on her face.

Lulu: So you used me?

Me: I did but.....but that's in the past now and I love you Lulu.

She got up and I did the same. Tears were falling down her cheek and I held her.

Me: I didn't want our night to start off like this but I just wanna be honest with you.

She nodded her head and tried wiping her tears away. I helped her also and I gave her a kiss.

Me: I don't wanna lose you so that's why I told you everything before you hear it from someone else.

She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead.