Chapter 18

LULU POV

WARNING⚠️ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A SEX SCENE. ENJOY!!

We finished eating and he saw how sad I looked.

Hakken: You wanna go home?

I nodded my head and I got up. He followed me to the front of the building and I waited for the car there. The car came and we got in heading home.

Hakken: I'm sorry for ruining your night baby, that wasn't my intention. I wanted this day to be special for you and I failed.

Me: Hakken it's okay, I had a great night.

He held my hand and then kissed it. We got home and got inside. We headed to his room I took the dress off. Finally I can breathe. Hakken came in the room with a blanket.

Hakken: You can sleep here. Imma go sleep in the guest bedroom.

Before he left the room I pulled him back and locked the door. I pulled him onto the bed and I laid beside him.

Hakken: I love you.

My heart started rapidly beating fast in my chest. I turned around and looked at him.

Me: I love you too.

He smiled and leaned in soon I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was very unusual but it was amazing. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and our tongues started wrestling for dominance.

Of course he won. I got on top of him and he rested his hands on my waist. He flipped us over and he was on top. The kiss got more intense. He took off his pants and his T-shirt till he was left in his boxers.

I was already in my underwear anyways. His hand trailed to my core and he started rubbing it earning a few moans from me. I pulled away from the kiss and he frowned.

Hakken: What's wrong?

Me: I-I'm ready.

His eyes lit up.

Hakken: Are you sure?

I nodded my head and he got off of me and went to his drawer. He got some lube and he hovered over me again. I unhooked my bra and my titties sprung out. They weren't perky and they weren't saggy too. They were fine.

His mouth watered and you could see the droplets of spit on me. He didn't hesitate, he put one my titty in his mouth while he played with the other. It felt good to be honest.

I don't know what came over my but I started rubbing myself. He noticed and slapped my hand away.

Hakken: No one can touch you but me, not even yourself (growling).

I won't lie that's kinda sexy.

He continued whatever he was doing. When he was done I saw that my titties were covered in hickeys. Mans went a little overboard. He was face to face with my pussy.

Hakken: Look at that glistening pussy and it's all mine too.

I lightly giggled at him. My giggle was replaced with a moan when I felt his mouth on my pussy. My back arched off the bed at how fast his tongue was flickering.

Me: Ahh f-fuck.

My waist rocked up and down on his face. He stopped and laid on the bed.

Hakken: Come sit on my face.

I did as told and kneeled down until my pussy was on top of his face. He brought me down and I felt his lips on my coochie again. His hands landed on my titties and started massaging them. I looked down to see him eating me out. He always loved eye contact.