Chapter 24

HAKKEN POV
Short chapter

I shot the knob and the door opened revealing Taeyhung. He had Lulu in a choke hold and a gun to her head. She was crying and I felt my blood boil. We all then pointed our guns at him.

Me: HOW THE FUCK YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!!

Taeyhung: You were always this naïve little sister. You trust everyone without knowing there's people who wanna see you fall, isn't that right Sukan?

I turned around and looked at him. Are you fucking serious?!!

Taeyhung: Now I'll best be on my way with your lady.

Me: Your not going anywhere with her.

I walked towards them and he put more pressure on her head which made me step back.

Taeyhung: Come any closer and I will hurt her Hakken, you know I will.

I looked at Lulu trying to pry his hand off around her neck.

Me: Baby I promise I'll find you.

By saying that it made her cry even more. I can't do anything right now cause if I aim at him, the bullet might accidentally hit her. I can't risk that.

Taeyhung: I knew you were smart.

I told the gang to move away from the door. He got out the room still holding her. I followed them to see if I'll catch him lacking but he didn't. He got in the car with her and they left.

Me: FUCK!!!

I diverted my attention to Suhan.

Me: You fucking traitor.

Suhan: Boss lemme exp.......

Before he could finish his sentence, I brought out my gun and shot him in the head.

Me: Dae and Mak, get this pig outta my house and dump him somewhere. The rest of y'all are with me.

I'm so angry with myself right now. Why the fuck did I leave her in that room all alone?!! The gang and I quickly got in our cars then followed them. Fuck when I get him, it's over for him.

Each turn he made, we made the same one. He got onto the freeway and it was difficult to keep an eye on him. He made a turn whereas I kept going straight. I noticed that and I couldn't even turn back.

Me: FUCK!!!

I watched as his car disappeared in the trees. Imma find you baby. I promise. I called Yuhan.

Me: HE'S GONE YUHAN!! HE TOOK HER!!

Yuhan: We'll find them Hakken. Let's just go back to the house and regroup. We'll talk to the gang later.

I dropped the call and made it back home. I sat down trying to process everything. I don't know why but I broke down in tears. The only thing in this world that made me feel sane, is gone.

Yuhan: Don't worry Hakken. We'll find them.

First I have to plan my fathers funeral, find Kimono's shooter and find Lulu too. This is all too much.

Yuhan: We'll find her bro.

My phone rang and I groaned. I then saw it was Taeyhung and I quickly picked it up.

Me: THE FUCK YOU GOT GOING ON TAE?!!

Taeyhung: Now now little sister, you shouldn't be talking to someone who has your girlfriends life in their hands (chuckling).

I then tried calming down because I don't want him to hurt her.

Me: What do you want?

Taeyhung: You think you could just humiliate me in front of so many people and get away with it, huh?

Me: Tae she has nothing to do with this, let her go. It's me you want.

Taeyhung: True, but I just wanna have a lil fun with her.

Me: Taeyhung please.

Taeyhung: Wow your actually begging me? (chuckling). You must really love this girl.

I groaned in annoyance and my leg started shaking. I don't know what I'd do if she got hurt.

Me: Let her go and we'll solve all our issues.

Taeyhung: I'll think about that.

He dropped the call and my anger was through the roof. I hope that she's okay.

Yuhan: So what now?

Me: Get my I.T guy on the phone. We'll need his help.

She nodded her head and called him. They talked and then she dropped the call.

Yuhan: He says he's on his way.

Few minutes later the door opened revealing my IT guy Jamiri.

Jamirir: Wassup boss?

Yuhan: Sit down fool.

He rolled his eyes and sat down then got his things out. Well at least he has some brains.

Jamiri: What do you need me to do?

Me: I need you to track someone for me.

Jamiri: Whatchu got for me?

Me: A cellphone number, here.

I got my phone out and went to Lulu's contact and gave it to Jamiri. He nodded and started punching shit into his laptop.

Me: You found anything?

Jamiri: Just gimme a second.

A few seconds later his face lit up.

Jamiri: I got it.

I took a closer look at the address, damn why he moved all the way across town. Before we knew if the laptop started acting weirdo.

Jamiri: No no no.

Me: What's going on?

Jamiri: The person who has her phone is encrypting my laptop, fuck.

The laptop ended up shutting down. At least I got the address stuck in my head. Now I just need a plan on how to get in there because I know Taeyhung tripled his security.

Jamiri: Is that all boss?

Me: Yeah, thanks.

I gave him a bag of money for his laptop and for his service. He got up and I dapped him up.

Me: I'll call you when I need you again.

Jamiri: No problem boss, I'll let myself out.

I nodded my head and watched him leave. I then turned my attention to Yuhan.

Yuhan: So what now?

Me: We go get her.