Chapter 21

HAKKEN POV

I closed the door and went downstairs. I watched tv and I heard the door knock. Who the fuck is at my door? I got up and opened it to see Kimono and Yuhan. I let them in and they went to the lounge sitting down.

Kimono: You good boss?

Me: Yeah I'm good. Why you guys here?

Yuhan: Well after what happened the cops came at my place, luckily Taeyhung and that bitch were gone before they came.

I nodded my head and sat down lighting my blunt then inhaled the smoke.

Kimono: So has she asked you yet?

I shook my head and blew out some smoke.

Yuhan: But you do know she's gonna ask right?

Me: I know (groaning).

Yuhan: So why not tell her?

Me: Cause I don't want her thinking I'm a freak damn.

Lulu: But I don't think your a freak.

Shit, she almost gave me have a heart attack. I didn't even hear her come downstairs. I thought she was sleeping. This girl stay lying to me.

Yuhan: You see why I love my bestie?

Kimono: Let's give them some space. We'll be in the back.

They got up and went outside while Lulu sat beside me.

Lulu: So that's why you have those scars? You had breast removal surgery right?

I nodded my head and shifted in my seat. I honestly don't like talking about this. It just brings back bad memories.

Lulu: It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it, you know? I won't force you.

I nodded my head again and she sighed. She got up but I pulled her back down so that she was sitting on top me. I sighed and looked at her. I guess I gotta tell her.

Me: Taeyhung was right, I am a woman but I identify as a man and I did have surgery to remove my breasts, well not that I did have any. I never had a vagina or any of that shit. I have sperms and a dick so when I turned 13 I got surgery.

Lulu: So your basically transgender?

I shook my head at her, I hate that fucking word.

Me: I'm intersex.

She nodded her head and kissed my forehead while my hands rested on her ass.

Lulu: That still doesn't change how I feel about you.

Oh thank God!! I smiled and I just can't shake the feeling off that this girl is mine forever. I got a call and I saw it was my momma.

Me: Wassup momma?

I heard her crying and that made me sit up fast. Who made my momma cry? They dead.

Me: Momma what's wrong? Talk to me.

Mother: Your father is dead Hakken, the Yakuza killed him.

Me: Wait what?

Mother: They sent his head in a box to my house Hakken.

I can't tell y'all how happy I was cause words couldn't describe this feeling but I had to pretend for my momma.

Me: Momma stop crying, everything will be okay.

Mother: I just miss him so much, I can't believe I have to prepare for his funeral Hakken.

Me: Don't worry momma, I'll help with all the preparations. I'll come and see you right now.