Chapter 13

LULU POV

I unwrapped my arms around him and then got my food. I walked to the lounge and he followed me. We both started eating and his food looks so good y'all. I then looked at him with puppy eyes.

Me: Can I have some?

Hakken: We're literally eating the same thing.

Me: Yeah but mine doesn't taste good right now.

He sighed and handed me his burger. It tastes so good compared to mine!!

Me: Yours tastes so good. Mine doesn't taste like this.

Hakken: Gimme yours.

I gave him mine and he took a bite of this.

Hakken: This shit tastes the same though.

Me: No it doesn't.

He shook his head and continued eating. I finished his burger and he was halfway done with mine. Now I'm hungry again. I looked at him while he was eating and he stopped. He then sighed.

Hakken: Why you looking at me Lulu?

Me: I kinda want some of yours now.

Hakken: But you just finished yours.

Me: I know but you eating in front of me is making me hungry. Can I have some please?

He rolled his eyes and halved his burger. He gave me a piece and we finished eating. He got up and I followed to his room.

Hakken: What are you doing in my room girl?

Me: I missed you.

He turned around and stared at me. I wonder what he's thinking about. He came towards and pinned me on his dresser.

Hakken: You missed me?

I nodded my head and he smiled which made me smile. His smile is so contagious. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. He didn't kiss back right away but eventually he did.

I guess he was just shocked by my actions, I mean I was too. He picked me up and laid me on his bed. The feeling between my legs came back and it was unbearable.

I whimpered and he pulled away looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

Hakken: What's wrong?

Me: That feeling down there is back again.

He lightly chuckled and smirked at me.

Hakken: Lemme help you out.

I nodded my head and he got off me. He pulled my shorts and panties off, great now my face is red again.

Hakken: Such a pretty pussy.

I felt liquid coming out of my vagina again.

Hakken: You cumming when I talk is just so sexy.

He licked my bud and that sent chills down my spine. He groaned and pulled me to the edge of the bed then spread my legs wide open.

Hakken: Wanna get a good view of this (chuckling).

He latched his mouth on me and I arched my back off the bed. His tongue action is on point. He stuck his tongue in me and it shocked me.

Me: What are you......

He thrusted his tongue in and out of me which made a squishy sound. It felt so good. I unintentionally started grinding on him. He chuckled and continued to eat me out.

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his hair and made him go deeper. A few seconds later I came on his tongue. He pulled away and smirked at me.

Me: What?

Hakken: I like the way you rode my face.

I covered my face and he hovered over me grabbing my hands. He looked me deeply in my eyes and I couldn't look away. I was frozen. I looked down to see his dick sticking out. Omg should I help him?

Me: I think it's my turn to help.

Hakken: Whatchu mean?

Me: You helped me so I should help you too.

He nodded and got off of me. He pulled his pants down and laid on the bed.

Hakken: Go ahead.

I hesitated at first and he noticed.

Hakken: What's wrong?

Me: I-I don't know how to suck dick.

He shrugged and laid back down.

Hakken: I know but imma guide you through it. Just don't bite me please.

I nodded my head and pulled his boxers down. His dick sprung out and stood tall. The sight of it made me gasp and made my mouth water.

Hakken: 8,9 inches right there baby girl (chuckling).

I looked at it not knowing what to do. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

Hakken: Okay start off by jerking me but do it at a medium pace.

I gently grabbed his dick and started moving my hand up and down his shaft slowly. He groaned and I felt his dick get harder in my hand.

Hakken: Just like that. Now spit on it.

I collected all the spit in my mouth and spat on his dick while still jerking him. I don't know what came over me but I put my mouth around his tip and started sucking it.

Hakken: Fuck your so eager. But show me some tongue action baby.

I swirled my tongue all over his dick and he groaned. I kept sucking and swirling my tongue on his tip. I felt a liquid coming out of him, did he just cum?

Hakken: That's just precum baby. Your almost done. Now I want you to swallow that shit, mind your teeth though.

I nodded my head and swallowed his whole dick. His legs started moving when I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft.

Hakken: Fuck just like that baby (groaning).

I did that for a while until I felt his hands on my head.

Hakken: I'm so sorry but I need this nut.

What does he mean by that? I felt him push his dick down my throat. It shocked the fuck outta me at first but I adjusted the muscles in my neck. He started fucking my throat and I don't wanna lie it feels good.

Hakken: Fuck your such a good kitten.

He did that for a while until I felt his cum shoot down my throat. I couldn't do anything but swallow it since it's already down my throat. I pulled away and wiped my face. He laid on the bed and he looked drained.

Me: What's wrong?

Hakken: That was the best head I've ever gotten. Kinda weird when it's your first try.

Me: I really did good?

Hakken: Yeah. Or maybe shit hits different when your in love.

His eyes popped open when he noticed what he just said.

Me: What?