XIX: The Escape Pt II

I took a deep breath as I went over to the door, Sol's plan fresh on my mind. I hoped this would work.... With that, I opened the cell's door and casually walked out and into the room with my four other captors still messing about with the stuff on the table. They didn't seem to pay me much mind, not that they could see that it was me who walked out and not the other guy that Sol had tied up in the cell with her. Instead, they seemed to continue their play time with the items on the table, dumped from both Sol and my's bags.

"Xyn, come take a look at this stuff...it's ancient." One of the masked men at the table stated in near astonishment, let's call him One...short for masked guy number one. "It even works too."

"Nobody uses this stuff anymore, it hasn't even been sold in the stores for over a hundred years either." Another of them spoke, Two.

"Are you sure they're rich...?" Yet another of them questioned, Three. While One looked to be messing around with random buttons on my Nokia, Two was messing around with Sol's phone as he tapped on the screen. I didn't really know how you'd mess with Sol's phone, the only buttons on it was the power button and what looked like a volume button...but the screen was huge and took up a full side of the phone.

"Positive." The last guy spoke, Four. "I saw their holo, you'd think people'd use the privacy setting on it already."

"Let people be dumb." One spoke, amusingly. "Makes our scores that much easier."

"Xyn...? I know you like to be quiet but are you coming over here or not...?" Three asked before he looked over in my direction before he quickly stood up, One, Two, and Four followed suit. "What the-?!"

"You aren't Xyn!" One told me, more like barked at me. "How'd you get out?"

"Like you'd like to know...?" I asked One as I leaned up against the wall, standing more on one leg with the other crossed behind the leg I stood on...all the while I crossed my arms. I then brought one of my hands up to my mouth, like a small child trying to be cute, before I gave a little laugh, more like a light hearted cackle...or a chuckle. "Let's just say that he's...currently indisposed for the time being."

Ok.... I thought in my head. Creepily get their attention, check. I then began to move about the room, slowly as I tried to look like an insane teen...if only so they didn't try and rush me. That would only end badly and I don't exactly have any means of fighting them off but...act just a little bit mad...that might just persuade them to stay back. After all...anything could happen...to them or to me.

The four seemed to bring up their guard ever so slightly as I moved farther away from the door...hoping that they would pull their attention away from said cell door. After all, Sol's plan hinged on the fact that the four of them all have their attention on me...and only me. In other words...I was the distraction, the diversion, the bait for the trap...not that we had set up a trap.

"What do you mean indisposed...?!" One asked me, quite angrily.

"He's slightly unwell...although he could be unwilling to come out...though highly unlikely considering he tried to kill me...key word: tried." I informed them, with a seemingly wicked smile on my face. "Although, I suppose that right now...it means that he's currently unable to join the party. This is a party, is it not...?"

Currently, Two took a deep breath in then back out before he next spoke. "Don't tell me we picked up another psycho...." He then turned to the others. "You remember the last one we had, right...?"

"Cute little raven haired girl and her three musketeers?" Three asked them, seemingly remembering that specific encounter.

"Don't need to remind me, I still have the scare." Four responded. "She was a right little demon...wasn't she...? So much more feistier than she looked."