XL: Late

Rose wanted to go back to 2005 to see Jackie but first...because someone, me, told Jackie that we were backpacking through Europe...we had to go get pictures. So...the Doctor decided to take us to one land mark in France, Spain, and Germany. All of which were in and around the year Rosa and I had first left with the Doctor.

We had about a month to work with...about four weeks...and the destinations had to've been possible to go between in that period of time. Also...not just to go between but to also have had enough time to look around and experience the three countries as well. In Germany, we spent a day at Lake Constance. In Spain, we went on a tour of the Dali Museum in Barcelona. While in Paris, we all took a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower before Rose wanted to look around inside of the Louvre.

We had just rushed back into the Tardis after our last adventure, Paris streets still showed within the screen of the monitor. It was raining, we had gotten stuck in the rain...which explained our rush to get back into the Tardis. The Doctor had dropped his keys in the rush, only making our clothes that much wetter before we could get in to safety.

"Must we always be in a rush to get back...?" I heard Rose ask as she leaned on a railing, slightly laughing.

"Not always in a rush." The Doctor told her.

"Oh really...?" I asked him. "In Germany, you had to rush off cause you accidentally insulted a guy's mother and his pride all at once. In Barcelona, you got the mob after us because you accidentally hit on one of the member's girlfriend-."

"She asked me if I thought her boyfriend would like her dress." The Doctor tried to tell me. "Not my fault the boyfriend got the wrong idea."

"And now...you accidentally forgot to look at the rain forecast for the day before we went out." I pointed out to him. It wouldn't've been that bad if it was just light showers but no...there was a freaking wind storm as well. I was surprised no tornados decided to start to form in the middle of it all. "You do a lot of things accidentally." I accused of him...as if maybe some of his accidents aren't actually accidents at all.

The Doctor just leaned down to my level before he planted a kiss on my lips...which I returned. "Like that...?" He asked after we came up for air.

"N-no...I...." I felt so flustered with him right about now. Did he only kiss me so that he could say that...? I leaned up to peck him on the cheek...with my hand.

"Ouch...!" The Doctor stated as he rubbed his hand against his cheek.

I slightly smiled as I looked at him. See if he makes that 'mistake' again.... "You never should've made that point, dear."

"Why'd you slap me for...?" He asked me, as if not knowing why.

Seriously...? Or maybe he did but he just wanted to make me feel bad about doing it...? That was definitely gonna earn him another one.... "You deserved it...." I stated before I turned on my heel to walk away from him and towards the console, a smug look on my face. I may not know how to drive it...but I could place it back into the time vortex, which I did.

"You totally deserved it." Rose seemed to tell him as she looked at us. He just looked at her as if she were crazy. Or...maybe he's the crazy one....

While Rose and the Doctor seemed to head off to clean up...I had gone back to my room to change into a clean change of clothes. I placed on a red, long sleeved, sweater, some trousers, a pair of dark grey sneakers, and a belt with my small, black, bag the Tardis gave me onto the belt...around my waist. In the bag was my phone, my sonic, laminated photos of what we had just done, and whatever else I had stashed in there.

Once I was finished with my wardrobe, I went back into the console room. Once everyone was back, in clean and dry clothes, the Doctor messed around with the console as he flew the Tardis through the time vortex. I stood nearby him, watching him play the console as if it where some kind of instrument.