PROLOGO: PROLOUGE

Author's Note

Before we begin, I want to welcome you all as you begin this journey with me. I appreciate you giving this book a trial.

To my first time readers, join  me as we ride together.

To the re-reader, why?

Now back to business,

This book belongs to me, Oji Akachi Fiyinfunoluwa Flourish only and it should not be found on any other app other than wattpad.

It was started on the 10th of July, 2022 by 6:18 pm.

Of course, there are rules to follow while reading the book to avoid problems with me.

First of all, I want to hear everyone's opinion about the book because I know I have greatly increased in my writing skills all thanks to the people who guides me in how to write. You can check out my first book and see the difference.

Now, I don't need bad comments about the book because the idea is all mine and if you don't like my book, I'll gladly read yours and fire those comment back to you.

Second, you are free to share my book to your friends and loved ones but the writer's name which is mine should be acknowledged. Before you post my book in an app or website that is not mine, please notify me in any of my dm.

My instagram: akachilovesmoney or Akachi.Oji
Tictok: ojiakachi06
Gmail: Ojiakachi0164195@Gmail.com

Please if you see anyone posting my book or using it to make money, please notify me. My dear, I have all the money to sue such person.

Also, don't come to the comments section to advertise your book or another person, you will also be sued.

Lastly, you will greatly enjoy the book as long as the rules and regulations are obeyed.

Thank you.

                                      Prologue

13 years earlier

I held unto mama tightly as I sobbed. Mama tried to comfort me as best as she could by whispering soothing words but it was of no use. All of a sudden, a crashing sound was heard downstairs but none of us could go there, we remained at the corner of the room holding unto to each other.

The place became silent and I held tighter if possible. The door knob twitched before it was thrown opened. A man in an all black outfit entered and he scanned the room until his eyes landed on mama and I, a devilish smile crept unto his face.

Some other people entered the room but stopped behind the man who first entered. The man walked over to me with an iron like black object in his hand and pulled me away from mama as she screamed and tried to fight but the other men held her down. The man dragged me downstairs into the living room and dropped me on the ground.

The reflection of the television was on my face and I slowly looked up to see a man who wore a different outfit from the others sitted on our worn out couch watching the television.

My sob reduced as another level of fear took over.

"Don, this is the only thing that looks useful in this house" The man that threw me on the floor said.