Tour

Lorenzo Romano

"I will marry you" She stated watching my expression. I almost chocked on my whiskey suprised by her decision and how quickly it was made.

"I will marry you but there will be laid down conditions" She added.

Interesting.

I leaned further into the seat. In all sincerity, she looked better unlike when I had told her about her father.

"What conditions?" I asked trying to sound as uninterested as possible, if she was going to add her conditions then I'll make mine.

"When we get married, we won't stay in the same bed, not even the same room. You will not touch or hold me in any romantic way whether we are in public or not. I will have the right to go anywhere at anytime I want. And lastly, there will be no room for divorce" She stated, she raised a phone which was Marco's and pressed a red button.

Smart lady.

"You will never think of dating any other girl as long as we are dating which is forever" She emphasised on the word forever as if trying to make it echo in my head.

I had no problem with whatever condition she's giving as long as she does the same. The divorce part was also something I agreed on because I see no reason for that as long one of the partners is not abusive.

It reminded me of my mother, if she had left my father she would have been alive and fine, maybe with another man who will treat her like the Queen she was. The only reason she stayed with my father was because he threatened to take her kids away from her.

I smiled at her, the stoic expression she hosted brought out this bold and confident side of her. She was a little less scared of my presence, I guess Marco must have talked to her.

I cleared my throat before speaking " I'm not into women if that's your view of me. I agree to all your conditions except one. About the touching part-" I paused wanting to see how she was going to react. She seemed eager to hear what I want to say.

"Say something" She pressed, her nervousness was back on which was easily noticeable by the way she bit  on her lips, it was definitely hard to draw blood.

"I can't assure you of that"

"Why?" She asked raising her voice.

"You will become my wife and if we go out together to public places, you have to be by my side. Also, we have to kiss on our wedding day" I smirked at her reaction as the realisation dawn on her.

There's no how we won't kiss on that day, it will be suspicious if we do not.

"Do we really have to do that?" She rubbed the lines between her eyes trying to get the frustration out.

"There's no option" I lied, I knew we could easily tell the priest to avoid saying that part but then, I want to kiss her lips.

"What? You have never kissed before?" I asked when she glared at me. She lifted her chin, her lips pursed forward, her jaw locked as she grinder her teeth.

She stood up immediately pushing the seat backwards "Don't ask such question. What happened to your forehead?, I can see a bruise" She walked round the table, her hand tried to touch my skin but she dropped it back to her side.

I was suprised by her act of care especially to the man who kidnapped her even though I did it for her security.

"We are not even happy and you are acting like my wife, I like that " I teased diverting away from answering her question.

"I'm not act- you are trying to not answer my question" She said walking back to her former position but stood behind the seat instead.

"I got the bruise from my grandmother because of you " I answered truthfully.