Married

Ava Anderson

I had always waiting for this day to arrive since I was a child. It was a dream attending marriage ceremonies and think of how one day your prince charming was going to sweep you off your feet, in my case that didn't happen but at least he was charming to me.

He might not sweep me off my feet like I had expected but at least he was trying in his own way. He doesn't know much about relationship with his parents marriage being toxic, he was trying to be a different man, that I can say.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, the beautiful white wedding gown was so long, I had to tell the designer to make an hook at the waist line so I would wear the gown on normal days. Lorenzo had refused to tell the price of every jewellery I was putting on so none of them were going to waste especially the gown.

The events in the past week had really drained everyone out. The press were always following around which was quite annoying because we could not give a speech. I avoided them as possible since I didn't want to lie about the marriage.

We were meant to be married two weeks after the contract was revealed, we had some how managed to push it forward to one month. So e threats had been sent to Lorenzo and even the estate was almost invaded if not for the tight security.

Whosoever was sending the threats was still unknown and for what reason, that we were not sure of. The person was smart to cover his tracks, there was no clue.

Lorenzo had suspected that for the person to know our every move, he had a spy in the estate. It was not anyone in the family.

"Oh my daughter, you look so beautiful. Take this ring, it was passed down to me by my mother, I'm grateful I'm also doing the same" She said, a low sob escaped her lips. She placed a large diamond ring on my middle finger, I had always admired the ring since I was little.

"Thanks mom" I wiped her tears off with my thumb before I joined her in crying, the wedding was about to begin and I don't plan on ruining my makeup anytime soon.

"I'm more beautiful than her" Alice said as she along with Zoe and the maid who called me for dinner in my first day here stepped in. They were all dressed in a knee length off shoulder blue gown.

The colour for the day was blue and black, mine and Enjoys favorie colour. The girls looked so beautiful that I so much wanted to cry of not that I had ruined my makeup twice. The first was with the icing of cake and the second, tears from seeing my little bride, sofia.

"Your husband said to give you this, you were so clumsy go have forgotten it" Zoe said bringing out a banquet of rose that was hidden behind her back.

"Grazie" I said sniffing the amazing scent from the rose, I was so such that Enzo must have sprayed his cologne in it except it was only my imagination which had been running wild in the past few days.

Alice gave me a thumb up indicating I pronounced the word perfectly, I let out a sigh in relieve.

A knock came from the door before Marco stepped in, he was more handsome that ever in those navy blue suit. "You guys look beautiful. I would have complimented more but Lorenzo is down there waiting" He said winking at me. I hid my face away trying to hide my blush, I hope the makeup artist yielded to my request of making sure my face was not pink whenever I blushed.

My breath hitched as we walked into the garden where the wedding's was scheduled to take place. The garden was decorated in a simple yet elegant way, the only thing that had me thinking was the black flowers which were scattered around. A few people with smiling faces which were mostly my colleague at the hospital greeted.