Strange

Lorenzo Romano

I felt the adrenaline rush to kill this guy but had to wait since Dante, my secondhand was designing his bald head with a knife. This had been the third night we had him tied down down in the basement yet he refused to comply.

I so much wanted to pull out the gun in my waist band and blast off his head repeatedly. He let out a groan followed by a laugh as Dante punched his head.

I've never seen anyone so immuned to pain but not for longer since his death will be slow and painful.

"That's enough, Dante" I said coming out from the shadows. Dante stopped glancing at me, he silently pleaded to continue with the torture I shook my head indicating he should step aside.

I stood in front of the insane man admiring the work of art we had plastered to his body, if he ever comes out of here alive which is so not possible, he will surely tell the world never to mess with me again.

I nodded on one of my men to bring a seat forward, my eyes not leaving the man as I sat "Let's start all over, who sent you?" I questioned.

He let out a long annoying laugh, the odour coming from his unwashed mouth almost made me move the seat backwards.

"Over my dead body" He hissed out.

"Very soon." I took out one of my favorite knifes. It was calved to my taste, a birthday present from Dante.

He flinched slightly, I took his left hand laying it flat on the table "I will love to chop off this fingers but then I'm a patience man. I ask again, who sent you?"

"In your dreams, ahhh" He screamed out, It was my turn to laugh at him in pain. I had 'mistakenly' cut off his thumb.

"Let the dogs in" I nodded at Dante and walked out of the room. The only sound left behind was the sound of his pain as the dogs fed on his flesh.

You can't kill one of my men and get away with it.

Ava Anderson

I fumbled with the keys before reaching the right one into the door of my flat. The hallway was empty and I was so grateful that I did not have to meet anyone to talk to.

I had no break during work today and I really hoped to get a good night rest. I stepped into my flat and switched on the lights before locking the door.

My phone went off and I reached into my bag which was on my left hands and took out the phone. The screen was blank as there was no number to give me an idea of who was calling but I picked it up.

"Hello" I said and walked further into my living room. I kicked my flat shoes off and relaxed on my couch. There was no response from the other side as it was silent but I heard the sound of someone breathing.

"Hello" I said again, in case the person did not hear the first time.

No response again.

"Please, if you don't want to talk then don't bother calling this number again" I said trying not to come out rude. I was already tired after a long day at work and a prank from some unknown person was not what I needed right now.

I cut the call and dropped the phone into my right pocket incase it rang again.

The kitchen was one of the place I considered before renting this apartment about two years ago, it was just the perfect size. I made sure everything in this apartment was how I wanted it so I won't have to spend money repairing something a past tenant had destroyed.

I walked over to the fridge hoping that there was at least leftover food or something eat able but I was so wrong because all I could find was drinks and an empty can.