Chapter 7

Gu Zheng was stunned, he just asked a fluke, and was prepared that the mermaid would not agree. He also thought of many reasons for persuasion. If the mermaid refused to agree, he planned to come back to the capital after the matter was over. he.

"Are you really going to leave with me?" Gu Zheng asked uncertainly, "I'm going to the capital, and I'll be on the road for about eight days. Can you leave the water for a long time?

" , the time can be shortened by half, and with Jiang Mo, you must use a carriage.

"Yeah, you will take good care of me, right?" Jiang Mo stared at the other person's eyes. These eyes were dark and deep, reflecting his own figure, as if the world could only accommodate him.

Jiang Mo has never been a person who gave up eating because of choking. In the past, because the world was controlled by the system, he could not decide his life. Now it is rare to meet a person who has feelings. Moreover, he has a feeling that this person will not let him down.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you. Do you have any taboos? Is there anything you can't touch? How much water do you need to bring along the way? Are there any requirements for water quality?"

"I'm not that delicate." Jiang Mo interrupted Gu Zheng's question, explained: "I can change my legs, just like you humans, I don't need to stay in the water for a long time."

Jiang Mo moved his tail, only to see a flash of white light, and the gorgeous fish tail disappeared. , replaced by a pair of straight, slender legs.

He stood up, and the pure white robe fell down, covering the exposed scenery.

"Do you want to take me away? If you take it away, you can't go back!" Jiang Mo stretched out a hand, looked at Gu Zheng from top to bottom, and asked.

The boy leaned over, his eyes drooping slightly, probably because he just came out of the water, there was a little water vapor in the boy's eyes, his eyes were slightly dazed, and his eyes were full of tenderness.

Gu Zheng's gaze shifted from the boy's face to the hand that stretched out towards him. This hand was like an ordinary person, with distinct knuckles, without the transparent webbing of the mermaid shape.

"Of course!" Gu Zheng held the hand held out by the other party, without thinking about the second half of the sentence at all, and took advantage of his strength to stand up.

The boy's hands are completely different from his own. There are no traces left by his years of martial arts practice. These hands are as white as jade. If the body temperature is not lower than that of ordinary people, it will only make people think that he is a rich boy who has been pampered since he was a child.

The two were so close, Gu Zheng could feel the special scent coming from Jiang Mo's body. It wasn't any kind of scent, but it was faint and very attractive.

Gu Zheng held Jiang Mo's hand, his wrist was smooth and clean, and the traces he left behind have disappeared. Seeing Gu

Zheng's agreement, Jiang Mo didn't care that his hand was still being held in the palm of his hand, and asked excitedly, "Then when are we going? Now?"

his eyes. As long as Gu Zheng lowered his head a little, he could see Jiang Mo's twinkling eyes.

"If it's convenient for you, we can leave now."

"Then you wait." Jiang Mo pulled out his hand and walked towards the spring, saying, "I'll go get something."

Gu Zheng stood in the spring . On the side, watching the boy transform into a mermaid and jump into the water, his fingers on his side moved.

Half an hour later, Jiang Mo swam ashore with a small box in his hand. The box is cyan and the size of a palm. I don't know what material it is made of. Even if it is soaked in water all the year round, it will not spoil.

Out of the water, Jiang Mo's hair and clothes were all wet, and they were clinging to his body, because he was wearing white clothes. Once soaked, it would be better than not wearing them...

Gu Zheng silently took off his coat and put it on Jiang Mo, his tone was a little bit Unnatural: "Cough, the weather is cold, be careful not to catch a cold."

Jiang Mo held the box and smiled secretly in his heart, but his face did not show, and urged: "I won't catch a cold, let's go." Clothes were not taken down.

——

The young son of the Jiang family has completely disappeared from outsiders. The rumors outside have intensified. There are even rumors that Jiang He's death is also related to Jiang Jing. Seeing that more and more people believe it, Jiang Jing tried his best to suppress it. Live with these rumors.

It's not that Jiang Jing didn't want to go to Jiang Mo to clarify, because he really did not do the assassination. He didn't expect Jiang Mo to see him at all, and even hired a guard to prevent anyone from approaching the yard where he was.

He thought about breaking in by force. Those guards didn't know what it was, and they surrounded the yard like an iron barrel. Not to mention people, even a bird would be difficult to break in.

Jiang Mo's newly-received servant was very loyal. He refused to reveal a word about how Ren Jiangjing coerced and lured, and what was the situation in Jiang Mo's yard.

If he hadn't seen Jiang Mo a few times from a distance, Jiang Jing would have felt that Jiang Mo had left Jiang's house now.

What Jiang Jing didn't know was that those guards were not hired, but were left by Gu Zheng before he left and followed him all the year round. That very loyal servant, the origin is not simple.

Before leaving, Gu Zheng heard the rumors from the neighbors, fearing that Jiang Jing would be unfavorable to Jiang Mo, so he left a group of troops for Jiang Mo, including personal soldiers and secret guards, which he could call.

He knew that Jiang Mo was not as simple as he appeared to be, and it was very likely that he did everything that happened now, but he was still worried, Jiang Jing's heart was too poisonous, what if he got hurt?

He didn't know that the real Jiang Mo had followed him to the capital, and the one from Jiangzhou was looking for someone to pretend to be.

Jiang Mo lived directly in Gu Zheng's palace. After Gu Zheng returned to the capital, he was busy. He was afraid that Jiang Mo would be bored living alone, so he asked the lively An Qi to accompany him in the palace.

This afternoon, Gu Zheng had a rare free time to accompany him to enjoy the flowers at the Huxin Pavilion.

Spring has passed, and I have just touched the tail of summer. The flowers in the palace are in full bloom and blooming particularly vigorously.

There is a large lake in the palace. Gu Zheng deliberately cleaned up the yard beside the lake, and Jiang Mo lived here.

"Yo, Brother Sanhuang, is this the reason why you run to the mansion every day? It turns out that there is a beauty hidden in the mansion!"

Gu Zheng was discussing with Jiang Mo about the mansion's new dim sum, but he didn't expect that the mansion would meet him today. come. He really doesn't usually stay in the palace, and usually stays in the barracks. If Jiang Mo wasn't there this time, he would stay in the barracks as usual when he returned to Beijing.

"My lord, this old slave really can't stop the seventh prince, please forgive me." The steward of the palace hurried over, saw that the seventh prince had come in, and hurriedly apologized. He knows that the prince is very precious to the people who live in this yard, and he takes care of them personally. Usually, others can't take a look at them. This time, he actually let the seventh prince come in because of his own mistake.

"It's okay, you go down first."

"Yes."

After the housekeeper left, the seventh prince boarded the boat and rowed to Huxin Pavilion by himself.

"Brother Huang, do you want to introduce me?"

Jiang Mo put down the dim sum in his hand, raised his head, and looked at the person who came: the seventh prince Gu Xi, the prince who has the best relationship with Gu Zheng, has little interest in the throne, and the greatest hobby in this life is to eat all over the world.

Gu Xi looked at Jiang Mo with great interest. This was the first time he had seen the emperor's brother treat a person like this... how do you say it? Special, yes, special. Gu Zheng has always been a very introverted person since he was a child. If it weren't for his patience, his relationship with Gu Zheng would never have been so good.

Why is this person being treated so special by Gu Zheng. face? This person is indeed good-looking, but in their position, the number of beauties he has seen will only be more or less. If Gu Zheng was good at this, he would have been married long ago, and it is impossible that there is still no one in the room by now.

Look, Gu Zheng actually poured tea for him now, and even handed it to his mouth, he almost didn't feed him himself!

"I'm such a big man standing here! Don't ignore me!" Gu Xi sat on the stool next to him, and couldn't bear to look at the two of them.

Jiang Mo took a sip of tea, suppressed the sweetness in his mouth, and said, "Hello, my name is..."

Gu Zheng interrupted Jiang Mo's words: "His name is Gu Mo, Mo Mo, this is the seventh brother, Gu Xi."

Jiang Mo said with a smile: "Hello, seventh brother.

" Drink the tea in your mouth.

Gu Zheng moved away the desserts on the table in disgust: "You're such a big man, how come you're not polite at all?"

"No," Gu Xi pointed to himself, "Why am I being rude, obviously..." You guys are scary , Seeing Gu Zheng looking at him expressionlessly, Gu Xi automatically silenced, shook his head and said, "I won't say, I won't say anything."

Gu Zheng waved his hand to the servant to come over to clean up, and asked, "You are coming today. Is there something wrong?"

Gu Xi saw that Gu Zheng didn't mean to avoid Jiang Mo, and said directly: "The reward will be awarded in a few days, that person seems to be planning to show you a marriage, and the other is the second daughter of the Marquis of Anping. "

Gu Zheng is now twenty-six years old, and he's already past the age of getting married. If others reach this age, the dolls will run all over the place. In the past, it was that person who tried every means to prevent him from getting married, and wanted to use the fact that he had no children to prevent him from establishing the crown prince. This time, Gu Zheng defeated Xiliang, and he deserved too much credit. Marriage, it is also good to stop the mouths of those ministers.

"It's hard for that person to choose such a marriage for you. The second daughter of Anping Hou's second daughter is only recorded under the name of her first-class mother, and her biological mother is not even a concubine."

Jiang Mo suddenly interjected: "Are you going to get married?"

" I won't marry someone else." Gu Zheng finished talking to Jiang Mo, and then continued to Gu Xi: "In the beginning, he tried every means to prevent me from getting married, but it is not so easy to get me married this time

."

After dinner, Gu Zheng sent Gu Xi away.

"Brother Three Emperors, have you really decided to be with him?" After an afternoon of observation, Gu Xi was quite sure that his royal brother had already fallen into it.

Gu Zheng didn't say anything. That person didn't know that he had such thoughts. If he knew, would he alienate him.

Gu Zheng didn't dare to gamble.