Chapter 63

[Fireworks] can progress in a short period of time, thanks to Jiang Yu.

It was unclear and inconvenient on the phone. Jiang Mo got off the plane and ran to the place he had made an appointment with with Song Yu. Here, he met an unexpected person.

- Jiang Yu.

When Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the sofa, saw him come in, he got up quickly, looked at him cautiously, and said, "...Little Mo."

Jiang Mo cast his doubtful eyes on Song Yu, and Song Yu explained: "This Jiang Mo Madam, you know something inside [Fireworks], and you are an important insider."

If it wasn't for the fact that his family had a certain right to speak, and the matter of [Fireworks] was brought up by their Song family, he might not have been able to. Bring Jiang Yu out.

As the only insider of [Fireworks], Jiang Yu is highly protected, and every time she goes out, there are special personnel behind her. One is to fear that she will be maliciously retaliated by [fireworks], and the other is to be just in case, in case she is the bait released by [fireworks].

The place where they met this time was different from the past. It was more secretive, and the whole process was monitored. There were many plainclothes police officers outside. Jiang Mo was only allowed to enter after multiple authentications.

In the eyes of the woman's expectation, Jiang Mo passed her without saying a word, and did not give alms at all. The difference in this woman's thoughts forced the original owner to be separated from his biological parents. The original owner did not hate Jiang Ming, who exchanged identities with him, but he had a grudge against this woman.

Because of her, the original owner was not allowed to enter the society early to struggle for a living. He didn't enjoy a mother's love from her, and all he got was hurt. Especially after returning to his own home and enjoying real maternal love, the bitterness of this comparison took root in his heart and let him know that Jiang Yu's attitude towards him over the years was bad because she never took him to him from the very beginning. as your own child.

What Jiang Yu did is really unworthy of being called a mother. She exchanged two children with her own hands, but treated the child she exchanged maliciously. The original owner and the Jiang family were so innocent, they just had bad luck and happened to encounter this incident. Without Jiang Yu to interfere, the original owner would have had a happy childhood and a relatively complete life.

The light in Jiang Yu's eyes gradually dimmed, she moved back to the sofa, lowered her head, and covered the emotions in her eyes.

Song Yu coughed lightly, "Ms. Jiang, now that all the people you asked for are here, can you tell me what you know?"

This is also one of the reasons why the above agreed to meet them alone. Jiang Yu took the initiative to send them to the door. , she told some of the inside stories she knew, and some other things, she asked to see Jiang Mo and Jiang Ming before she was willing to tell.

Jiang Yu looked up at Jiang Ming, who was sitting in front of her, and said unfeelingly in the first sentence: "If I had known that your father was so terrible, I would not have given birth to you, you should not have come into this world, his blood is not It should be passed down!"

"He's a lunatic! A monster!" Thinking of what happened these days, Jiang Yu's expression became excited, her eyes widened, her pupils shrank, and there was a lingering panic in the depths of her eyes.

She jumped in front of Jiang Ming and grabbed the front collar of his shirt, "You've seen him before, right? You're going to become a monster like him, hahaha! I gave birth to a little monster! Haha! Haha!"

Jiang Ming pursed his lips, looked at her with dark eyes, and an indifferent voice came from his throat: "Let go."

Song Yu let go of his hand as if shocked, took a step back, fell down Sitting on the ground, he covered his face and whimpered in a low voice. Seeing this, the man who had been standing by the wall dressed as a background board waiter stepped forward, opened the medicine box he was carrying, and skillfully fed it into Jiang Yu's mouth.

Facing the surprised eyes of everyone, he explained: "As you can see, Ms. Jiang has always been like this from us. She is often emotionally unstable and needs to be followed at any time."

Song Yu didn't know there was such a thing, he asked: "Is she stimulated?"

"Irritated is on the one hand, and on the other hand, because of the drug, she was injected with an unknown drug, so such symptoms often occur." The man is Jiang Yu's attending doctor, and he is now studying the drug ingredients. Strangely, after many comparisons, they did not find any similar to it in the existing medicines.

Jiang Ming paused as he tidied up his collar. He glanced at the blank-eyed woman sitting on the ground with a complicated expression. The madness just now faded from her face. At this moment, her expression was dull and dazed.

Another drug, will it be the same batch that appeared sixty years ago?

Jiang Mo stepped forward, squatted in front of Jiang Yu, grabbed her right hand that was hanging beside her, and used a small amount of divine soul power to investigate.

The man beside Jiang Yu obviously knew that Jiang Mo and Jiang Yu had a mother-son relationship before, so they didn't stop him.

Jiang Ming's lips moved, as if he wanted to say something, but Jiang Mo quickly withdrew his hand and stepped aside, his words did not come out.

Jiang Yu quickly regained her sanity. She looked at Jiang Ming and timidly said "I'm sorry", but Jiang Ming turned her head and didn't look at her.

Jiang Yu knew that her behavior just now was excessive, she stumbled and stood up and sat back on the sofa, recalling the experience of these days.

"I originally lived in a small town in country r. I had money from the Jiang family, so I didn't have to worry about making a living. Except that it was difficult to pass the language at first, but after I got used to it, I lived very comfortably. I lived there for a few days. In 2010, I was going to forget about domestic affairs until one day, a strange man knocked on the door."

"He said he was from Huaguo, came here to travel, and got separated from his companions, hoping to hide from the rain with me. , I saw him dressed as a traveler, and he was also from the flower country, so I agreed. I invited him into the house, made him hot tea, and he told me about what he saw during the trip, and his voice seemed to be magical, When I regained consciousness in a daze, I appeared in a place that looked like a laboratory."

"I've been in this [lab] for a long time, I don't know the exact time, and my memory is intermittent. It's like a huge tomb, and I can't feel the breath of life, which is very wrong."

"Every day I see people with their faces covered and in white coats, I don't even know what they did to me because I have absolutely no memory and can't go on like this anymore, that's when I thought of running away.

" I made it, down a long metal corridor, I left this nightmarish place, I thought I had escaped, but no, the people behind the scenes were playing with a gadget, and when I was full of thinking I was When it was safe, he showed up and I was taken back."

"Unlike last time, this time I was treated with courtesy, and they said I gave birth to the perfect vessel and was a great contributor to [fireworks], as long as If I don't leave, I can move freely here, and they don't shy away from me, only then did I know that I accidentally participated in their [Reincarnation] plan, and my biggest credit is that I gave birth to that person's child."

"You mean Zhang Yi? What does Zhang Yi have to do with [fireworks]?" Song Yu jumped off the sofa and looked at Jiang Mo. It seems that all this is really related to [fireworks], but I don't know their purpose what exactly is it.

Jiang Yu smiled bitterly, "He is not Zhang Yi, he is a devil in Zhang Yi's shell." Thinking of that man, Jiang Yu couldn't help but stand up, "He is the real master of [fireworks], to be precise, The owner of the fireworks has always been the only one."

"How is this possible?" If nothing else, how can a person's appearance have not changed at all in the past sixty years.

"Isn't it incredible, but it's the truth. When I first found out, I couldn't believe it." She stroked her hair and sat up straight, "What I'm going to say now involves the most secret places [of fireworks]. "

This organization has existed for a long time. It has been destroyed several times, but it has survived tenaciously to this day, thanks to this person. More than 20 years ago, Zhang Yi was brought to this organization, and when he reappeared, he became [fireworks] The master."

"[Fireworks] have been conducting a kind of research for a long time, they call it [reincarnation], and the purpose of the research is only one, to achieve immortality."

"It seems that their experiments are successful, [fireworks] The owner of Zhang Yi successfully resurrected himself on Zhang Yi, and his next target is Jiang Ming."

Jiang Yu raised his eyes, his eyes were burning, "He's staring at you, you can't escape."

Jiang Ming didn't show his face, but his heart set off a storm. He remembered the unknown drug he was injected in high school, and remembered the constant flow of drugs over the years. The voice that appeared in his mind gradually deepened his eyes.

After Jiang Yu said these words, he fell silent. At this moment, a man in uniform walked into the room. He nodded to Song Yu and took Jiang Yu away with the men in the room.

Jiang Yu didn't resist. She lowered her head and didn't look back until she walked out of the room. The moment she walked out of the door, the corners of her lips rose, revealing a creepy smile.

After Jiang Yu left, the people around him also left, leaving the three of them looking at each other, and no one spoke for a while.

Song Yu tried hard to digest the news he just heard, but to no avail, what Jiang Yu said was beyond his comprehension: "How did the owner of this [firework] do it? Aming, have you felt something wrong recently? ?" I

would rather believe it than not, Song Yu's first reaction was to worry about his friends. Thinking that his friend would suddenly change a core, his hair stood on end.

Under the gazes of Song Yu and Jiang Mo, Jiang Ming slowly shook his head.

Knowing that Zhang Yi is the owner of [Fireworks], some things make sense. With the power of [Fireworks], it is a simple matter to find Jiang Ming.

What Jiang Mo couldn't figure out was how Zhang Yi did it. If this is a world of cultivating immortals, he can still understand it, but before entering this world, he is very sure that this is an ordinary world, without even low-level "spirits", let alone achieve Soul transfer this thing.

According to Jiang Yu's meaning, Jiang Ming's body has been favored by the owner of [Fireworks]. Is the protagonist in the original world Jiang Ming or "Jiang Ming" who has been occupied by his body?

Jiang Mo couldn't come to a conclusion. He had to see Zhang Yi in person to know what happened to him, and to determine who the main thread of the world was.

Therefore, when he found out that Jiang Yu was not right, he chose to do whatever he wanted. After protecting Jiang Ming and Song Yu with a ray of source power, he let himself fall into a coma.

(BL) After The Boss Wears Cannon Fodder [quick wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara