Chapter 34

After the visit time passed, the girls left reluctantly. Gu Zheng left with him and then turned back. Jiang Mo had already started filming.

He moved the small stool from the crew and sat aside, quietly watching Jiang Mo filming.

The director didn't know Gu Zheng's identity, he just said hello from above, don't interfere with the man's movements. The director thought he was a fan of Jiang Mo's local tyrant, and seeing that he was just watching silently, he quickly turned his attention away from him.

Today's filming task is not heavy. The shift ends at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Before leaving the crew, the director specially told Jiang Mo to take a good rest, because the next filming task is quite heavy.

The crew had a small investment and lived in a poor place. Jiang Mo led Gu Zheng back to the hotel and asked, "Are you here alone? Lu Ming is willing to let you go?"

When Gu Zheng wanted to leave with Jiang Mo, Lu Ming His performance really impressed him.

"We've been apart for so many days, doesn't Momo miss me?" Gu Zheng didn't answer Jiang Mo's question. Lu Ming naturally didn't want him to come to H City. Once he left, the busiest person in the company would inevitably become Lu Ming. Bright.

"Of course I miss you." Jiang Mo looked behind Gu Zheng and asked, "Where's your luggage?"

Gu Zheng coughed awkwardly. He left the company and walked in a hurry. He didn't expect to pack his luggage at all. Regarding this matter, "I didn't bring it."

"How many days are you staying here?"

"Only two days," he finally managed to make up two days, "How long will Momo be filming here?"

" It is estimated that it will be until the end of the year." The filming began at the end of September, and the filming was completed in about three months, which was not too long.

"That will take a long time." Thinking of being separated from Jiang Mo in the next few months, Gu Zheng's face sank, and at the same time he thought in his mind whether he should just take an annual leave in advance.

Seeing Gu Zheng's increasingly wrong face, Jiang Mo swallowed what he was about to say: at the end of the year, he was going to fly to country M to shoot a new film directed by Robert.

The conversation changed, "You're going to stay here for two days. You can't do it without a change of clothes. You can't wear my clothes. I'll accompany you to buy clothes."

Gu Zheng readily agreed.

Jiang Mo noticed the sticker on Gu Zheng's face and smiled: "Why did you still put this on?"

Gu Zheng appeared in front of him in this way, Jiang Mo was quite shocked, the president of a big company, and the star-chasing girl It doesn't match the style at all.

"I'm your fan!" Gu Zheng hugged his lover, and said to his ear, "Husband fan."

"Cough." Jiang Mo choked, "Where did you see such fans? "

I see a lot of people on the Internet claiming to be your girlfriend's fan, but you are obviously mine." His tone was already sour.

"President Tangtang, do you even want to eat vinegar like this?" Jiang Mo slanted his eyes and looked at him with a charming look at the end of his eyes.

"As long as it has something to do with Momo..." The rest of the words disappeared between the lips.

For men, buying clothes is a very simple matter. What Gu Zheng enjoys is not the process of buying clothes, but the time spent with Jiang Mo.

At Gu Zheng's strong request, Jiang Mo bought a few sets of clothes of the same style except for the color. The two put on couple's clothes and strolled the streets to enjoy a rare leisure time.

Back at the hotel, Jiang Mo received a call from Xu Wenle. Xu Wenle said that he was going back to City B, and there was something wrong with another artist he brought.

"What's wrong?" Gu Zheng asked when Jiang Mo put down the phone.

Jiang Mo shook his head and sat down on the sofa, "Nothing, Brother Xu said he is going back to City B for the time being."

"Do you want me to send someone over?" Gu Zheng sat next to Jiang Mo, put his lover in his arms, and kissed him. His hair, his tone of affection.

"No, there's Xiao Zhou. Besides, I'm a big man, and it's more than enough to take care of myself." Jiang Mo leaned on Gu Zheng. Only by the side of this man could he feel completely relaxed.

Jiang Mo has a heavy filming task tomorrow, although Gu Zheng thought about it, he was really reluctant to do anything to Jiang Mo.

A good night's sleep.

The next day, Jiang Mo was involved in the intense filming. Gu Zheng didn't follow him to the set. He held a video conference in the hotel. Even if the person was not in the company, some things still needed him to come forward.

Especially related to the Shen family.

The people below didn't know why Gu Zheng suddenly attacked the Shen family, but they always tried their best to accomplish what the boss ordered.

Under the leadership of Shen Lin, the Shen Jianeng has reached the point where it is today, proving that Shen Lin is indeed capable, and it is not an easy task for Gu Zheng to overthrow him.

In the same way, facing Gu Zheng's sudden attack, it was not easy for Shen Lin to resolve it.

The two sides were at a stalemate for a while.

What broke the stalemate was an anonymous email. Gu Zheng sent someone to check, but the sender was not found.

The email detailed the illegal events that Shen had committed over the years, as well as the relevant evidence of Shen Lin's private involvement in the underworld.

The source of the email is unknown. To be cautious, Gu Zheng asked people to follow the clues mentioned in the email and found out many unknown secrets.

The downfall of the behemoth Shen was caught off guard, and before Shen Lin could react, the company was closed down for various reasons, and the black business under his men shrank sharply.

"Gu Zheng!" Shen Lin's face was grim, he never imagined that Gu Zheng would be so ruthless, he was still running around for the project on Jin Lin's side, but Gu Zheng actually moved directly on Shen's head.

"Go, call Su Huaiqing!"

Shen Lin knew that Gu Zheng was very fond of an actor named Jiang Mo. Fortunately, he was already prepared. Gu Zheng sealed his company once, and he also gave him a big gift. .

"Mr. Shen."

The door of the office opened from the outside, and a young man in a white suit walked in. The young man's eyes were indifferent and his temperament was indifferent. If Jiang Mo was here, he would find that the similarity between this young man and the original owner was almost reached. hundred percent.

This young man is none other than Su Huaiqing.

After agreeing to Shen Lin that day, Su Huaiqing voluntarily accepted Shen Lin's plan to turn him into the second Jiang Mo. During this time, he has been receiving secret training. He and Jiang Mo already had a long likeness. With this kind of deliberate imitation, it can reach the level of being fake and real.

Shen Lin showed satisfaction and his mood improved a little. He walked up to Su Huaiqing, reached out and touched Su Huaiqing's cheek, the corners of his lips raised, "How do you feel?"

"What do you think, Mr. Shen?"

"Yes, keep it going, It's time for you to appear in a few days, remember what I said, you know what you will end up betraying me!" Shen Lin's tone was gentle, but his words were not at all gentle.

Su Huaiqing said lightly: "President Shen, don't worry, the person I like is not Gu Zheng, how could I betray President Shen for him, everything I have is given by President Shen, and naturally I will always keep President Shen's words in mind.

" Good."

Shen Lin has never been in contact with the current Jiang Mo, so he doesn't know that the "Jiang Mo" he knows is already in the past tense. According to the Su Huaiqing trained by Jiang Mo in the past, he can deceive others, but if he wants to deceive Ai Jiangmo Gu Zheng, who loved him to the core, was not enough.

Gu Zheng stayed on the crew for two days, and under the urging of Lu Ming's n phone calls, he reluctantly left H City.

Jiang Mo continued filming. The crew was small, and the actors were mostly newcomers. There was no intrigue in the crew. Everyone focused on filming, and the filming time scheduled for more than three months was shortened to two and a half months. Before leaving for the airport, Jiang Mo called Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng received the call, and quickly completed the task at hand as if he was on hormones, looking at the time on the watch and waiting anxiously.

Jiang Mo encountered a small problem here, and they were blocked in the hotel.

The hotel where Jiang Mo lived was opened by Shen Lin as his cousin. In fact, he directly managed it, just in case.

The door of the hotel was closed, the lobby was empty, the front desk and customers all disappeared, Xiao Zhou felt a "squeak" in his heart and realized that it was not good.

In order to catch the morning flight, they set off a day earlier, and the hotel they are staying at is booked online. Because they only stay for one night, they deliberately chose a hotel close to the airport. The hotel was chosen by Xiao Zhou. When he encountered such a thing, he felt flustered at first, and was quickly covered by self-blame. He asked in a low voice, "Brother Jiang

, what should we do now?"

There were footsteps of "Den-Den--".

"Mr. Jiang, our boss wants to meet you, please." The man who spoke was a man in a suit, in his thirties, dressed as a secretary. Behind the man were more than ten people, all in black suits and burly bodies, obviously bodyguards.

This man's name is Lu Song. He is the special assistant of the president of Shen's Group and Shen Lin's confidant. He has heard of Jiang Mo's deeds in Paris. Even if Shen Lin doesn't care about it, he is cautious. A lot of "bodyguards".

Jiang Mo stopped Xiao Zhou who was going to question the other party, took a step forward, and said, "Your boss is Shen Lin. If you want to see me, why doesn't he come out by himself?"

"Mr. Jiang, I hope you can cooperate." Lu Song's expression No change, his tone was steady, but the aggressive bodyguards behind him signaled that the conversation was far less peaceful than it seemed.

"Okay." To

Lu Song's surprise, Jiang Mo agreed very happily this time. He quickly restrained his expression, but Jiang Mo still noticed it.

Xiao Zhou pulled Jiang Mo's corner, and when he turned around in doubt, he asked quietly, "Brother Jiang, will it be dangerous for you to go directly like this?"

"Don't worry, it will be alright, it is a legal society now, they dare not What are you doing?"

Xiao Zhou: Brother Jiang, wake up! There have been many illegal incidents in the legal society, but that doesn't mean they won't do anything! !

Xiao Zhou felt very complicated when he heard this. For a while, he didn't know whether to complain about Brother Jiang's words or worry about their situation.

No matter how reluctant Xiao Zhou was in his heart, he had to walk upstairs behind Jiang Mo.

Afraid that Jiang Mo would do something small in the middle, the bodyguards surrounded him, and Lu Song walked in front of him. It seemed that Jiang Mo was headed.

Shen Lin was on the top floor, and there was no conversation between the two sides along the way.

The door was opened, and the man standing in the middle of the hall turned to face them, with a perfect smile on his face, as if wearing a delicate mask, and a magnetic voice resounded in the room:

"Mr. Jiang, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Jiang Mo changed into the same perfect mask, and his thin lips opened lightly: "It's a pleasure to meet, Mr. Shen."

Shen Lin frowned, feeling that something was wrong.

On the other side, Su Huaiqing pretended to be Jiang Mo and boarded the plane with the documents already prepared.

The plane landed two hours later.

Su Huaiqing put on a mask and walked out of the VIP channel. Gu Zheng was already waiting outside. Seeing Jiang Mo coming out alone, he hurried up to meet him, took the suitcase in Jiang Mo's hand, and asked with a frown, "Where's Xiao Zhou? What are you doing? Alone ? "

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 

impossible~