Chapter 108

This matter was indeed related to Gu Zheng. What happened a few days ago was enough for Gu Zheng to take action against the Lin family. He was surprised that the Lin family could appear in the court hall, and they were waiting here.

Jiang Mo stood up excitedly, "Since there are incriminating evidence, Mr. Feng Ge will present it."

The little eunuch who was waiting on the side was signaled, and walked out of the Nine Dragon Hall to convey the Holy Majesty's will.

Elder Feng Ge glanced sideways at Elder Lin Ge, seeing that his face was ugly, he was trying to maintain his composure, and laughed in his heart, if he dared to attack his juniors, he had to be prepared to be retaliated, and he really treated the Feng family well Bullying?

Thinking of something, he seemed to have casually glanced at the person standing on the high place. If he could obtain such perfect criminal evidence in just three days, there must be someone behind him.

Feng Ge is not stupid, on the contrary, he is smart. He knows that someone is using him to deal with the Lin family, but so what, all he wants is a result. To be able to sit in this position today, he is by no means an inflexible person. He faintly senses that It was the person sitting on the dragon chair who came to move the Lin family, and since that was the case, he didn't mind being "used" once.

It didn't take long for the little eunuch to come back with the evidence. The palace is an important place, so it's not easy to let all the victims in. They were placed outside the palace, and only a thick pile of criminal evidence was brought into the Nine Dragon Palace.

It was a tall stack, Jiang Mo flipped through the top few books, glanced at them hastily, and glanced at the Lin family in the palace with a half-smile, holding a thinner file, and said in an indiscriminate voice: " What can Lin Aiqing have to say?"

"I pleaded guilty for my inability to restrain my disciples, but," he turned his head and looked at Feng Ge with an inexplicable look, "I will not admit to some trumped-up charges!

" "Jiang Mo chuckled, "What crimes does Mr. Lin Ge think are unwarranted?"

Some of the criminal evidence handed over by Mr. Feng Ge was checked by Jiang Mo, some by Gu Zheng, and the other by Mr. Feng. Mr. Yuan asked Eunuch An to submit it. Jiang Mo would not believe that there were people who wronged the Lin family.

Lin Ge was not afraid of Jiang Mo at all. Although the other party was the emperor who had been on the throne for three years, in his eyes, he was still the seventh prince who relied on the power of their Lin family to ascend to the throne, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

That's what the Lin family thought. The original owner did not rely on the Lin family to ascend to the throne. It was all planned by him step by step. With or without the Lin family, he could have sat on this position.

Mr. Lin Ge suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, and pricked his neck to defend himself: "Don't say anything else, the Lin family didn't do the Shan Nanyang case." It's

also a coincidence that the Nanyang case was handed over by Mr. Yuan. This incident involved the eldest son of Lin Ge, Lin Lang's father, Lin Chaoming. At that time, Lin Chaoming returned to Beijing via Nanyang, committed this case, and then used the power of the Lin family to smooth out the traces. Seeing Elder Lin Ge's clear conscience, Jiang Mo touched his chin, could it be that Elder Lin Ge didn't know about this?

Elder Lin Ge was indeed ignorant of this matter. When Elder Feng Ge mentioned the long series of events just now, only this one had no impression on him, and he knew more or less about other things. Said it without hesitation.