Chapter 67

Lin Yun smiled and smoothed things over: "Xiao Mo must be in a bad mood when he encounters such a thing. Xiao Jin, you go upstairs to see him."

Lin Yun was a little uneasy, always feeling that something would exceed her expectations, he squeezed tightly Hem, he will never let Jiang Mo put his son on top of him!

Mrs. Mo was thinking about the engagement ceremony, and he said to his son: "Qin Xuan, you go up and have a look too."

The scene just now appeared in Mo Qinxuan's mind, and the boy's eyes on him were gone. Attachment and love left nothing but cold, he frowned: "Okay."

Jiang Mo threw himself onto the big bed in the middle of the bedroom as soon as he returned to the room, rubbing his sore waist, planning to sleep for a while.

When he woke up, his body was refreshed. Thinking of Gu Zheng cleaning up his body after the visit, Jiang Mo was very satisfied.

As soon as he closed his eyes, Jiang Mo heard footsteps coming from outside the house. The footsteps stopped in front of the bedroom door. Jiang Mo didn't want to pay attention to it, but when he heard the door being opened, he sat up suddenly.

In the interstellar era, everything is intelligent. Generally, only the owner has the authority to open the bedroom of the owner. Anyone who wants to open the door must obtain the consent of the owner. The door of his room can be opened so easily, which shows the status of the original owner in this home. how low.

"Brother, Qin Xuan and I came to see you." Jiang Jin and Mo Qinxuan walked in side by side, their faces full of concern.

Jiang Mo sat cross-legged on the bed with a lazy expression, "Didn't I say I wanted to rest, why did you two come up together?"

"We are all worried about you," Jiang Jin walked to the bed, "What happened? , brother must be very sad, brother doesn't want to say that I can understand, but... brother can't be bullied for nothing, how can we get justice for you if you don't tell me? Brother doesn't want that person to be punished as he should?"

This The laws protecting mermaids in the world are very perfect, especially for natural mermaids. Once this kind of thing that happened to the original owner is brought to court, he will be backed by the Jiang family. .

The average life expectancy in this world has been extended to 500 years, and the population has not exploded because of extremely low fertility. Artificial mermaids can have at most two children in their lifetime, and the children born basically will not have natural mermaids.

Naturally, mermaids are different. As long as their bodies can bear it, they can have more than a dozen children in their lifetime, and the higher their level, the better the potential of the children they give birth to. For example, Jiang Jin, who has an S-level mental power, will never give birth to a child with a mental power lower than A-level. If the child's biological father is high enough, their children can even reach double-S, and their mental power and physique are both S-level .

It is for this reason that the Mo family wants to change their marriage partner to Jiang Jin. Compared with the original owner with b+ mental strength, Jiang Jin's conditions are much better. It is also the Jiang family, and they naturally hope that Mo Qinxuan will marry him back. The one with the better condition.

Mermaids are scarce, but their value is huge. Some people once captured natural mermaids for huge profits, resulting in a sharp decrease in the number of natural mermaids. The empire dealt with a group of people ruthlessly and increased the protection of mermaids. Now, the laws related to mermaids have become very serious. improved.

Jiang Jin said these words not to help Jiang Mo seek justice, he just wanted Jiang Mo to admit it, so that he could proceed to the next step.

"We're both adults, and it's your wish. Why should I let him be punished? Or, is there something that I have to admit before you can do it?" Jiang Mo propped his chin with one hand , looked at the two with a smile.

Jiang Jin's heart skipped a beat. He thought so in his heart, but he definitely wouldn't say it out. He said with a sad face, "I just care about my brother, but my brother said that about me. I won't ask any more questions."

Jiang Jin and Like his mother's father, he is used to pretending, and the two of them have a red face and a white face, and they deceive the original owner.

"Father Mu didn't say those words on purpose just now, brother, don't be angry with him."

Mo Qinxuan, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said, "Jiang Mo, don't you think you have something to say to me?"

Jiang Mo looked at him suspiciously, then shook his head: "No."

"Are you...won't you explain it to me?" Mo Qinxuan's gaze wandered around Jiang Mo's body, and finally stopped on his exposed neck.

"There is nothing to explain. Didn't I say that I want to dissolve the engagement between the two of us."

There was no love between the original owner and Mo Qinxuan, and it was impossible for him to be with Mo Qinxuan himself. Thinking that the original owner's mental strength is low and not worthy of his own genius, he still looks down on Mo Qinxuan. This engagement will be broken sooner or later, and he is not going to waste time on Mo Qinxuan.

Mo Qinxuan's face darkened. He didn't want to fulfill his marriage contract with Jiang Mo. In his opinion, Jiang Mo's b+ mental strength was really not good enough for him. He let Jiang Jin's petty tricks be to use his hand to make Jiang Mo voluntarily withdraw from the engagement. . Now that he has achieved his goal, he is not as relaxed as he imagined, and instead feels depressed for a while.

"I don't agree!" Mo Qinxuan stared into Jiang Mo's eyes, and said word by word: "Jiang Mo, I don't allow you to divorce!"

Mo Qinxuan didn't believe that a person would change so much overnight, He observed Jiang Mo carefully, trying to see a trace of camouflage on his face.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, I just told you this fact."

Jiang Mo's face remained unchanged, he looked at Mo Qinxuan as if he was looking at a stranger, and there was no emotion in his eyes.

In the empire, if the mermaid wants to divorce the marriage, the process is easy. As long as Jiang Mo thinks about it, his marriage contract can be easily resolved.

Seeing that Mo Qinxuan's expression was wrong, Jiang Jin seemed to care a lot about Jiang Mo. He was worried that something might go wrong if he continued, so he quickly pulled Mo Qinxuan: "Qin Xuan, brother, he is in a bad mood, let's go out first. We'll come back when brother is in a better mood."

"Brother, let's go first, don't forget to come down for lunch later." The plan can be postponed, but he must not let Jiang Mo attract Mo Qinxuan's attention. Mo Qinxuan's family background and abilities are all strong, he was the one he picked with great difficulty, and he would never let him out.

Jiang Mo nodded dispensably, and when the two stepped out of the room, he suddenly said, "As a younger brother, he has all the authority of his room. Do you think this is not good? Jiang Jin, I don't know. I like people to come and go in and out of my personal space at will, so you can delete the permissions of my room."

Jiang Jin hurriedly took Mo Qinxuan away, but didn't notice what Jiang Mo said, and answered "OK" indiscriminately.

There are too many inconvenient places to live in Jiang's house, Jiang Mo pondered the possibility of moving out. The identity of the original owner, the natural mermaid, brought him not only convenience, but also a series of constraints. Although he was an adult, it was not easy to live outside alone.

The empire's protection of mermaids is too strong, to be precise, it is already overprotected.

Before marriage, mermaids usually live at home, and most mermaids are underage at this time. When going to school, each school will have a separate mermaid academy for mermaids to study, which are separated from other students, and the dormitory is also independent. If their homes are close, they generally will not choose to live in a dormitory. Not to mention after getting married, I will definitely not move out to live alone with my husband and children at home.

Mermaids generally get married early, and they usually get married within four to five years of adulthood, and they are basically in school during the middle period. This situation has resulted in almost no mermaids living alone outside.

Although Jiang Teng didn't care much about Jiang Mo, he knew that he would definitely not agree to Jiang Mo moving out, and neither would Lin Yun.

Jiang Mo rolled on the bed, didn't think about it anymore, let's get some sleep first.

Jiang Mo slept comfortably on the soft big bed, but he didn't know that some people were troubled by him.

Jiang Jin took Mo Qinxuan downstairs, Lin Yun and Mrs. Mo sat in the living room waiting for them, but Jiang Teng was not there. When the two went downstairs, they happened to hear Mrs. Mo talking.

"I was not satisfied with Jiang Mo in the first place, not to mention that something like this happened. This marriage can't go on anyway. I think Xiao Jin is a very good child, or..."

"Father Mu," Mo said. Qin Xuan interrupted Mrs. Mo's words in a deep voice, "I know my marriage well."

"Okay, okay, I'll listen to you." Mrs. Mo was very proud of having such a son, and he usually would not refuse his son's requests.

Jiang Jin stood aside with the same smile on his face, and gradually clenched his fingers. After doing so much, did he want to take advantage of Jiang Mo in the end? How could he be willing!

No, he can't panic, the Mo family was not very satisfied with Jiang Mo, and now that he has a relationship with someone else has become a fact, there is still a turning point for this matter.

Yes, he was going to contact that person, but Jiang Mo refused to admit it. He should have reacted when he saw someone.

The person Jiang Jin thought of was being tied hands and feet, blindfolded, kneeling on the ground anxiously, listening to the sound of footsteps pacing up and down in the room, his heart raised a little bit.

Zhou Yujing wanted to scold his mother. He waited all night and didn't wait for anyone to stop talking. When he woke up in a daze, he found that he had been kidnapped. in hand.

I just don't know who the other party is, is it for money or for the family? The former is easy to say, Zhou Yujing has nothing else but a lot of money; if it is the latter, it may not be easy to handle.

The Zhou family is a well-known business tycoon in the empire. There are Zhou family properties from the emperor star to the edge star. As the only son of the current head of the Zhou family, Zhou Yujing, the most important thing is money.

Gu Zheng stopped, and after hearing the whole story from the adjutant, he was furious, and went directly to the opposite room to tie him up.

Zhou Yujing was the candidate Jiang Jin and his son had prepared for Jiang Mo. This person had a good reputation on the surface, and although his family background was not as good as that of the Jiang family, it was not too bad. Gu Zheng had just found out about this person, but he was still curious about how Jiang Jin and his son would choose him, until the adjutant brought another document.

After reading the information, the air pressure around Gu Zheng was extremely low. Without his accident, one can imagine what would happen to the boy in the future. Thinking of this, he looked darkly at the man by the wall. This man...

Zhou Yujing suddenly Shivered, why did he feel more and more cold, where was he taken?

Gu Zheng turned on the optical brain, and entered the string of numbers he had just written down. He stared at the translucent communication interface for a long time, and entered a line of words solemnly:

I am Gu Zheng. I am sorry for what happened yesterday. You apologized and offered to take responsibility for my mistakes.

Click Send.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Zheng: Chasing Wife.jpg

This story is also known as the long road of chasing his wife