Chapter 167

Jiang Mo never cared whether he told Gu Zheng that he was a mermaid. He met and fell in love with Gu Zheng as a mermaid in the ancient world. After so many worlds, he believed that Gu Zheng would not be frightened by his identity. After all, he himself is in a very strange state now.

That being the case, it doesn't hurt to tell them now.

"If you want to know, you can see for yourself." As he spoke, Jiang Mo slowly turned his legs into fishtails. Anyway, he has no pants to wear now, so it's better to show Gu Zheng his bare legs Let Gu Zheng watch the tail.

"Is it okay?" Gu Zheng put one hand on the quilt and asked. He wants to know anything related to Jiang Mo, the clearer the better, of course, this is on the premise of not hurting Jiang Mo.

"It's okay." After saying that, he lifted the quilt by himself. Under the quilt, the gorgeous and slender fish tail rested quietly on the beige sheet. In the dim room, the fish tail seemed to be glowing with silver light.

The upper half is a human body, but below the waist is replaced by a silver fish tail, which is covered with fins as thin as cicada wings. This is the most perfect creation of nature.

Gu Zheng even breathed lightly, for fear of disturbing anything, and the same is true for Gu Zheng, the ghost. Seeing Jiang Mo in the form of a mermaid, many sporadic fragments of memories appeared in his mind, and all of those memories existed. the person in front of you.

Both of them stared blankly, Jiang Mo had no choice but to wake them up, "Which of you will help me get a pair of pants?

" When looking for a house, I looked for one with a swimming pool. Is it because of this reason?

Mermaids, all mermaids exist in legends, and the person he likes is actually a mermaid in legends.

Such a powerful and beautiful mermaid!

The strange thing is that Gu Zheng is not surprised at all, as if Jiang Mo should be like this, the person he likes should have the most beautiful face and the most beautiful fish tail, and be the most perfect creation in the world.

When he came back after taking the clothes, Gu Zheng, the ghost, was still in a trance. Jiang Mo had covered his legs with the quilt again. Gu Zheng regretted for a moment, regretting not being able to look at that beautiful tail more often.

He pushed Li Gui Gu Zheng aside, handed the pants to Jiang Mo, and asked, "Is the previous fever related to...?"

Gu Zheng turned around obediently, and pulled Gu Zheng, the ghost, to turn around together. Gu Zheng, the ghost, had regained his senses at this time, closed his eyes slightly, and turned around following Gu Zheng's strength.

After a rustling sound, Jiang Mo was fully dressed, "Is there anything else you want to ask now?"

Both of them shook their heads in unison, feeling that the scene they just saw would take time to digest.

"I'm going to clean it." After finishing speaking, he went straight into the bathroom, and no one stopped him this time.

According to Jiang Mo's preference, there is a huge bathtub in the bathroom, put hot water, Jiang Mo took off his clothes and lay down in it.

The skin was covered by hot water, Jiang Mo sighed comfortably, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the leisure time of this moment.

The change back to his original body this time surprised him. It was not the first time Jiang Mo changed back to his original form in the small world, but none of them had the side effect of fever, and he burned for two days and one night.